Russel Wilson could be going to the Giants?

GMO415

Reaction score
Pfff.....bring it. We'd still kick their arse.
h89503048

JustChip

Reaction score
Any of us can dream up scenarios whereby this or that might happen. I don't understand the logic of bringing in a great qb but getting rid of their great receiver.

Even less logic from the Seattle side - bringing in a great receiver and getting rid of your QB. The only logic is if Seattle also got NY's 1st round pick and were banking on getting a QB of the future with the pick. But that's risky as hell, especially with Beckham. Of course, Carroll is the weird duck and diva whisperer.

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Sounds like the fandom has spoken, Wilson stays, the gf hitches a ride with ET as far as Texas and ET flips Wilson Willie the bird while rolling into the sunrise with his Scoobie Snack. Texas is east of Seattle ain't it ;)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
WE HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF SEEING GARRETT FIRED THAN seeing Wilson going to the Gents. Colin must be smokin crack.
I was going to give you the toke advice, like I did before, but I recognize you.
Respect.

aria

Reaction score
How is this thread already 3 pages long? Cowherd is an absolute TOOL and has no credibility. He constantly throws out ceap to see what sticks.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Love that movie...
I'm watching it tonight!
Thank you.
I know, for a fact, my wife has never seen it.
love that one too. Sad at the end though. They get filled with more holes than Heidi Fleiss at the end. hated that ending

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That is straight up.
:lmao:,,,and,,,down to the ground:lmao:

* that dude who karate-man launched the "flying turkey trot" was gonna go down hard whether red trunks dude connected with that overhand right to his mug,or,just threw a fore arm/ elbow strike into his chest, as he'd given it all away as soon as he went vertical & got his right knee latched onto& got fulcrumed:lmao:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Love that movie...
I'm watching it tonight!
Thank you.
I know, for a fact, my wife has never seen it.

Glad I could help. I put mine to bed whenever the Graduate comes on. She don't get the **** bit :laugh:. dang it loses something with **** M I L F