Twitter: Russell Wilson camp has broached trade destinations with Seahawks

Parcells4Life

Reaction score

Dallas needs to get Dak done ASAP or tell the Seahawks we want your guy.

If Stephen can’t get Dak done and not trade for one of the other superstar QBs who would love to have this talent, that will be the end of this franchise as America’s Team or ever being taken seriously by players/agents.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I can't see how this makes sense after the Adams deal.

I don't know the specifics, but Seattle needs to do whatever they can to keep this guy.

Carson

Reaction score
I can't see how this makes sense after the Adams deal.

I don't know the specifics, but Seattle needs to do whatever they can to keep this guy.

Looks like they went all in for last season. But no first round picks, limited cap isn’t a good look at Wilson’s age

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I understand shock value but this is ridiculous.
Do you actually watch Cowboys games? Honestly.

What Dak was doing the first 5 weeks is exactly what people would hope Russ would come here and do.

I know you aren't going to agree with anything other than "Dak sucks," but you have absolutely 0 credibility.

kskboys

Reaction score
Do you actually watch Cowboys games? Honestly.

What Dak was doing the first 5 weeks is exactly what people would hope Russ would come here and do.

I know you aren't going to agree with anything other than "Dak sucks," but you have absolutely 0 credibility.
Dak is taller and so would be better in certain situations. I agree, I don't think there would be all that much difference.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Dallas needs to get Dak done ASAP or tell the Seahawks we want your guy.

If Stephen can’t get Dak done and not trade for one of the other superstar QBs who would love to have this talent, that will be the end of this franchise as America’s Team or ever being taken seriously by players/agents.

the price is supposedly three firsts....but perhaps they won't get that, but 2 firsts and additional picks....that's a lot to pay...and even if he comes to Dallas, we don't have the defense and he ends up same as he is in Seattle....make the playoffs and lose because hte defense sucks so bad.......we need those 1st round picks to draft defense and build the defense....

HungryLion

Reaction score
the price is supposedly three firsts....but perhaps they won't get that, but 2 firsts and additional picks....that's a lot to pay...and even if he comes to Dallas, we don't have the defense and he ends up same as he is in Seattle....make the playoffs and lose because hte defense sucks so bad.......we need those 1st round picks to draft defense and build the defense....

I wouldn’t give them anything but Dak in a trade.

Dak for Wilson straight up.

maybe throw in a 2nd or 3rd. No more.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
They’ve also made some dumb trades and moves too.
The Seahawks might be the worst run team in football. Wilson has been saving them for years.

They've hit on 1 first-round pick since 2013, and that player is Germain Ifedi. The problem isn't, and has never been Wilson's contract, it's the fact that they can't draft.