Twitter: Russell Wilson traded to Denver

Daillest88

Reaction score
So it was Washington and Philly who got declined what other QB declined to go to the eagles?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again,

Please explain to me how you can say a QB with a winning record in the playoffs and a Super Bowl MVP is a "regular season" champ.

I'd really love to hear this explanation.

There is no need for me to explain, you already gave the stats.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again,

Please explain to me how you can say a QB with a winning record in the playoffs and a Super Bowl MVP is a "regular season" champ.

I'd really love to hear this explanation.

Roethlisberger, has more playoff wins and more championships. Right now, he is better than Rodgers according to your argument.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Roethlisberger, has more playoff wins and more championships. Right now, he is better than Rodgers according to your argument.
What's my argument?

All I said was that saying Aaron Rodgers is a "regular season champ" when he has a winning playoff record and a Super Bowl is complete nonsense.

If someone said the same about Ben then I would call them out on that nonsense also.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What's my argument?

All I said was that saying Aaron Rodgers is a "regular season champ" when he has a winning playoff record and a Super Bowl is complete nonsense.

If someone said the same about Ben then I would call them out on that nonsense also.

Okay, although 11-10, is winning, it is not world beating. One Superbowl in 17 years for the baddest man on the planet is laughable.

dckid

Reaction score
It’s a Super Bowl or bust trade. Not really the same as trading for Manning because Wilson isn’t even close to that good. And the Rams are far more loaded than the Broncos are.
Yeah, but Manning was coming off major neck surgery and a lot of experts thought he could be done.