Twitter: Russell Wilson traded to Denver

terra

Reaction score
It’s silly for sure. Rodgers is and has been the most talented QB in the NFL, regardless of rings. He has a big arm, yet his accuracy is so uncanny that his # INTs is insane.
Steve Young was awesomely talented physically and had the mental part covered as well
ONE RING

Motorola

Reaction score
AFC just got a whole lot tougher!!!
Gotta love how the NFL ebbs and flows re contending teams for the championship.
(BTW - the same thing has happened - and is continuing now - in the NBA \ NHL \ MLB \ MLS.)

RaZon

Reaction score
Can he now throw a football 100 yards in that altitude?

So when it comes to QB's...

Mahomes
Wilson
Herbert
Carr

Who has it better than that?

Motorola

Reaction score
Pretty amazing. Afc west divisional battles are Going to be some awesome games to watch this upcoming season.
Expect that division to get a good share of the primetime telecasts among the five networks.
CBS & FOX - late Sunday afternoon = evening slots
NBC SNF
ESPN MNF (Aikman gonna press Goodell and his minions for 2 or 3 of those AFC West matchups).
Thursday Night Football - NFLN + FOX will clamor for a couple of games too.

Flamma

Reaction score
The NFC is really thin on QBs. I have never seen the balance so lop sided between the Conferences.

Not only thin on QBs, but thin on NFL QBs in general. Dak and Cousins aren't great, but they're decent QBs. Most of the NFC don't even have that. Teams seem to like drafting these running QBs that can't play quarterback.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Seattle needs to rebuild and they got a nice haul for a disgruntled player who is probably not what he was.

Should help them jumpstart the process but they are going to need to draft better than they have in recent years.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Although we knew that Dallas wasn't going to make a trade like this one this offseason, how excited would you be to see the Cowboys make such a bold move? I'd certainly feel like the team is at least trying to do something to get over the playoff hump. My hope that it would work with this ownership would remain dim, but at least it would be a nod of recognition that we can't just retain who we've got, draft well and hope to catch up when other teams are going for it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think none of them will go for watson, he may be done.

the only 2 good ones left are kyler, and jimmy G
kyler took his card stuff down similar to wilson, so evidently he has something in the works , like wilson did.
i dont think this is a kap situation, Watson eventually will get on team then RG will pounce and get his bite..he wants team to pay for their risk in accepting Watson and his baggage. i mean why didn't Houston simply play him while waiting for any type of decision? they knew as soon as they did that when roger hands down his bit of flesh..dont think the commandos can afford more bad pub lol

Kyler's posturing for an early deal hes not going anywhere. he saw what AZ did to the last coach and qb who were only their a year and is making sure its known he wont be waiting like dak did..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Fant, Lock, Harris, 2 number 1s, 2 number 2s. Denver got fleeced.
Only if they don't win SB year one. If its like the rams they wont care what they gave up..its matter of what happens this season..boom or bust dotn think RW wont be asking for pay bump after rogers got his..

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Another top NFC QB (I guess) to the AFC.

The NFC is now Rodgers and then everybody else.
Yah, cause he's been in the SB EVERY YEAR!!!

Your criteria, not mine.

I like the "I guess" to cover the ineptitude. That way your back-pedaling at every turn makes you feel vindicated.

Hack.