Twitter: Russell Wilson traded to Denver

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Wow…amazed Carroll did it. He must feel secure enough in his job to have a few bad years.

If the Broncos gave up as much as I think they probably did, they got screwed. Wilson is Dak level.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could Seattle trade for Watson now? Washington is not the only team looking for a quarterback if Watson is cleared. Plus he has a no trade clause.
Watson doesn't want Washington now. Before Snyder got popped, he had 24 potential new masseuses but not now.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I have to think this is a mistake for the Eagles. If the Seahawks were dumb enough to give up their franchise QB they should have been all over it with their three 1st round picks. They could beat any package the Broncos offered.

It's a QB league. You move mountains to get a real one.
Put a fork in Wilson....he is just about done. Seattle just fleeced Denver. Rodgers re-ups in GB....Denver panics...make stupid deal...as if they are 1 QB away.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
not really, they will knock each other off, never good to have that much talent in one division given how the playoff structure is set up., and frankly IDC they are all on the other side.

It worked for the NFCE when this division won 8 Super Bowls in 13 years

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Put a fork in Wilson....he is just about done. Seattle just fleeced Denver. Rodgers re-ups in GB....Denver panics...make stupid deal...as if they are 1 QB away.

3 7-loss teams made the playoffs in the AFC, and the #1 team in the whole conference had 5 losses, most ever. Absolutely this puts them in great position to compete for the AFCCG

KDM256

Reaction score
Good.. Keep Wilson out of the NFCE and yes Denver is back inthe mix when talking SB contenders.

snadler

Reaction score
my guess is Seattle would have rather sent him out of the NFC

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow…amazed Carroll did it. He must feel secure enough in his job to have a few bad years.

If the Broncos gave up as much as I think they probably did, they got screwed. Wilson is Dak level.
He's close to retirement and may be thinking about hanging it up.