Twitter: Russell Wilson traded to Denver

McKDaddy

Reaction score
check his stats….never averaged over 263 yards per game….lowest QBR of his career last season.

He’s great at not turning the ball over unless it’s last seconds of the super bowl,

Does that include his 4,689 rushing yards & 23 TD's?

He has gotten the crap beat out of him because Seattle cannot or will not get the Oline fixed. Its amazing what he has done without much help upfront for a chunk of his career.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't understand how they are instant contenders. We have no idea what they are giving up, and Russell is not the same player that he was. The sky still looks okay in my neck of the woods.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Seahawks can't draft.
So I don't see why you would think there not gonna trade more players to try and get more darts. Lol.

This makes me think also Washington makes a play for Jimmy G.

Watsons value is sky rocketing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DFWJC

Reaction score
He went to a better overall team, but man, the AFC is packed with QBs.

75boyz

Reaction score
Whole bunch of people here with high post counts kept saying Brady was done too.

Russ ain't Brady as no one is, but from a GMs perspective imo, this is not totally unreasonable to see as another Stafford to LA type risk-reward assessment.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Whole bunch of people here with high post counts kept saying Brady was done too.

Russ ain't Brady as no one is, but from a GMs perspective imo, this is not totally unreasonable to see as another Stafford to LA type risk-reward assessment.

Broncos started the season 3-0, and ended it only 2 games behind the Chargers who were playing in week 18 for a wild card spot. I think they definitely have the roster/situation to get the most out of this trade

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Mug, if you think Dak is in Wilson’s stratosphere, you’re an even bigger idiot

We are laughing at you

Wilson was garbage last season and has been trending downward for several seasons. His current level of play almost parallels Dak’s.