Russia invades Ukraine *** READ RULES IN POST 6 BEFORE POSTING ***

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
This is a few days old, and I think the guy doing the video might be on meth, but it's the first one I've seen of someone with Russian troops. He's in the Donbas region after Ukraine was driven out. Pretty bad scene, nothing gruesome of anything like that. Folks there seem to be between a rock and a hard place.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I would think that the Russian troops abandoning their vehicles would at the very least destroy the ordinance and make the vehicles useless by destroying the engines or other methods to keep the Ukrainians from using the vehicles.
You think they would do that but we have seen this before with other countries

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I respect the guts it must take to be a reporter in a warzone, but these folks are also a bit crazy. Crazier than the guys that go report from the wall of a hurricane.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Russia Deploys a Mystery Munition in Ukraine
Iskander-M short-range ballistic missiles are releasing a previously unknown decoy designed to evade air-defense systems, an American official said.

Each is packed with electronics and produces radio signals to jam or spoof enemy radars attempting to locate the Iskander-M, and contains a heat source to attract incoming missiles. The official, who was not authorized to speak publicly about intelligence matters, described the devices on the condition of anonymity.

The use of the decoys may help explain why Ukrainian air-defense weapons have had difficulty intercepting Russia’s Iskander missiles.

The use of the decoys may point to some level of carelessness or urgency by Russian military leadership, Mr. Lewis said, given that Russia knows they will inevitably be collected and studied by Western intelligence services so that NATO air defenses can be programmed to defeat the Iskander’s countermeasures.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/14/us/russia-ukraine-weapons-decoy.html

triplets_93

Reaction score
I'm impatient, send in the B-2s and F-35s now. End this war in three days.

Zelenskyy Speech to US Congress men and woman today at 8am Central time:

Whatever happens, someone onsite needs to monitor the time of the US standing ovation at the end of Zelenskyy's impassioned speech, so that the US standing ovation has not stopped until the US time is greater than the time of the Canadian standing ovation!!!

Biden is holding up the transfer of Mig-29's to Ukraine. He said that might upset Putin. But sending thousands of Stinger missiles and Manpads apparently won't upset Putin...???

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/zelensky-addresses-congress/

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From a source on Twitter...

FROZEN YACHTS:

Chemezov's Valerie – Spain
Mijeev's Lady Anastasia – Spain
Mordashov's Lady M – Italy
Sechin's Amore Vero – France
Timchenko's Lena – Italy
Usmanov’s Dilbar – Germany
Melnichenko's Sailing Yacht A – Italy

LEADERBOARD:

Italy: 3
Spain: 2
France: 1
Germany: 1

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Long but very interesting and informative discussion with former Naval aviator Ward Carroll and airpower and technology expert Justin Bronk.