Ryan Tannehill Signs - 4 Years, each year 29MM, 23MM Guaranteed

Malhavoc

Reaction score
What am I missing with this? It looks like great value..

Tannehill is as good as Dak if not better..

Dak is almost going to get Double in guaranteed money.

How is Tannehill better than Dak?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It is a team sport but as we all know in the NFL the QB gets most of the credit and most of the blame.
Doesn't matter who gets the credit. We already know the head coach and quarterback get the credit. It doesn't take away from the fact you still need a team to win.

Even in the Super Bowl...Mahomes got all the credit but it was the KC defense that kept it close when Mahomes wasn't playing well.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe he should’ve been in an optimal environment like Dak this whole time instead of Miami?

Yeah Tannenhill played with some bums.....

Jay Ajayi, Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams......Jay Ajayi went on to start for the Eagles at running back and win a ring with them....Damien Williams went on to start at running back for the Chiefs and win a Super Bowl....Kenyan Drake is the starting running back for the Cardinals lol.....what trash that is.

And don't let me get started at receiver.....

Jarvis Landry, Kenny Still and Davante Parker.......OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!

Kaiser

Reaction score
If Dak is better by how much? Almost double in guaranteed money better? I don’t think so.

I've said the whole time Dak will get almost exactly what Russell Wilson got, which is 5MM more per year with 4MM per year more in guaranteed money. Looking at what Tannehill got, that will be a bargain.

Qcard

Reaction score

Jay Ajayi, Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams......Jay Ajayi went on to start for the Eagles at running back and win a ring with them....Damien Williams went on to start at running back for the Chiefs and win a Super Bowl....Kenyan Drake is the starting running back for the Cardinals lol.....what trash that is.

Dude....you should have stop at the Head Coach............Garrett and optimal environment in the same sentence:lmao2::facepalm:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Skill positions..

Protection and schemes make QBs great.. Skill players are a distant 2nd and the guys you listed are 3rd rate skill guys anyways.

Where Dak really separates from Tannehill is availability.