Twitter: S Malik Hooker to Visit Cowboys

fivetwos

Reaction score
Still want to know what happens during these visits.

Maybe Jerry will call a Kazee for this guy.

Yeah fine, no one gets it.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
They will be writing, “there’s a hooker in Dallas”. haven’t we heard this before

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who played with him in college on our team? Get tgem in to help close this thing? And dlaw is our only d guy that can help tbh,

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have a feeling kazee and hooker both. Kazee has position flex. The cowboys favourite word
its their fave word because what that really means is they have no clue about how to choose a real viable starter OR evaluate. So they use generalized words like flex etc. I like the players by man, coming off of major injuries? Thats too big a gamble. What good is flex when your on the training table the majority of the time? lol..

phildadon86

Reaction score
its their fave word because what that really means is they have no clue about how to choose a real viable starter OR evaluate. So they use generalized words like flex etc. I like the players by man, coming off of major injuries? Thats too big a gamble. What good is flex when your on the training table the majority of the time? lol..
Well if you've been on a training table, flexing is actually part of it. LOL I am sorry I had to. I agree with you. However. Hooker's talent is worth the risk. He was a want of mine coming out of Ohio State and has had some really crappy luck. If we can get lucky with him (not counting on the Cowboys ever getting lucky, but it could happen) It would turn out to be a great move.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well if you've been on a training table, flexing is actually part of it. LOL I am sorry I had to. I agree with you. However. Hooker's talent is worth the risk. He was a want of mine coming out of Ohio State and has had some really crappy luck. If we can get lucky with him (not counting on the Cowboys ever getting lucky, but it could happen) It would turn out to be a great move.
I wanna agree with you so bad on Hooker, but I just cannot allow myself to get duped again by Jerry. He has never been NOT injured each year at the pro level. What will change that now?See the trend he has going? I may more likely lean towards Kazee at this point. Still very risky but not as prone to injury. We might at least get some quality play out of him.

Mr_437

Reaction score
There are healthy FSs on the market, but that makes too much sense. Signing players with question marks and red flags is not a winning formula.

Qcard

Reaction score
"getting better"

I'd prefer it already be better so he can contribute at a high level.
Agreed, but Cowboys doing Cowboy stuff.

This is so Jerry Jones. It's the story of his Life. If you have a level of talent coming off injury Jerry loves the bargain and relationship that develops if successful..

Graceful Owner g