Twitter: S Malik Hooker to Visit Cowboys

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I'm hoping for Hooker as well.

The upside is huge.

The floor is also pretty low though.

I'd say Kazee has the advantage due to the Quinn tie.

I'm not even sure it'll come down to money, as they have to know what each is looking for at this point.

I just think Hooker has the chance to be one of the top safeties in the game, Kazee is a bit more safe.

I'll be happy with either as it almost definitely puts an end to the Xavier Woods era.
I’m with you. I think kazee has better chance coming here. Let’s see maybe Detroit throws the farm at him and we have to make offer for hooker

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m with you. I think kazee has better chance coming here. Let’s see maybe Detroit throws the farm at him and we have to make offer for hooker
For what they are each going to cost, they should probably bring in both, but I'm not expecting that.

I see them getting 1/3-4.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What exactly happens during these "visits," and what's the point if so many other signings take place without them?

Who is approving who?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
IM DIEHARD AND TRUE BLUE FAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, THAT WHAT A REAL FAN IS, EVEN IN THE WORST OF TIMES YOU DEFEND THE TEAM AT ALL COSTS..

:muttley:

Sorry, but Jerry & Son don't need my defense nor are they entitled to it. If you and Rocky want to have a steel cage match for the title of ultimate SuperFan™ I will gladly pay to watch it on PPV.

Don't expect me to defend dumb decisions by the Jones boys and the lackluster results that come with them. As long as they refuse to hold themselves accountable they're going to get called out.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Fair weather fans like yourself only support them when they're winning Super Bowls. The rest of the time y'all just whine a lot and probably root for the hottest team of the year.

Yeah, that's why we're here all the time. You really don't think these posts through, do you? Everything is just an emotional reaction.

If I didn't care I wouldn't be here commiserating with other Cowboys fans. I'd be laughing at Jerry & Son floundering for all of these years.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
For what they are each going to cost, they should probably bring in both, but I'm not expecting that.

I see them getting 1/3-4.
They will lowball these guys. You forget our rep.
Don't gr8et ahead of yourself.
Eat too hopeful. And and I do not want to hear about cutting Crawford to afford them.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
They will lowball these guys. You forget our rep.
Don't gr8et ahead of yourself.
Eat too hopeful. And and I do not want to hear about cutting Crawford to afford them.

Both these guys are going to be cheap on a one year deal as they are coming back from injury, do not see them getting more then $2M on a one year deal.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Both these guys are going to be cheap on a one year deal as they are coming back from injury, do not see them getting more then $2M on a one year deal.
So we keep our rep of a king in taking in stray cats for players. See..

Nothing changes. Is Dave Campos back coaching yet. Seems like it. Deion Sanders will sign any day.