Sad news to report .. DCFanatic has passed away ***** PLEASE READ! *****

CCBoy

Reaction score
True Phoenix, both of their hearts enriched ours and our Cowboys.

RIP DC

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I didn't always agree with DC but one thing is certain: He was passionate and thought provoking. RIP fellow Cowboys brother. Your absence is a loss to us all. Bless your family during this very sad and trying time.

NJ22

Reaction score
RIP and prayers for his family and friends. Very sad.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Just recently I cam across old youtube vids of him and thought? He is not doing them anymore? Is this the same person?

RIP cowboy!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
i am more sad than i thought i would be.

i did not even know him, just through twitter.

Cowboys games are going to be different because i would frequently check in to see what DC had to say or who hes bantering with LOL. its still so surreal to me as I visit his site and still hope its DC posting about yesterdays preseason.

you will be missed,Brian.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
R.I.P.

My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends. This is truly a tragic loss for those folks.

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
His blog was my #1 go to place to get the latest Cowboys news.
He posted every TV show, article and game clip you could want to see.
I followed him on FB and Twitter.
He had a passion for Cowboys football like no other.
If the Cowboys made him mad, he would go off on a rant and have an absolute meltdown!
I had never seen anything like it! In fact, he would go off on some of the players! Some of them had him blocked. LOL
And he could also be very nice.
Last night, as I watched the game, it was so strange not to see him commeting.
It was a hard decision for his family to stop the life support, but the doctors said there was no hope.
Fly free without pain, Brian - aka DC Fanatic.
I will miss you. :(

DAL1180

Reaction score
I just received news that DCFanatic has passed away. If someone has more information please post it here and post your condolences as well.

The following message was posted by his brother, Timothy, on his website:

Sorry to hear this. RIP.

Martice

Reaction score
R.I.P. Big Guy. Although I never met you I still feel saddened just knowing a guy who not only loves my Cowboys unconditionally but brought me so much footage that I actually thought I was in the tape meetings.

Cowboy Nation has lost a good one. :-(

Tawney88

Reaction score
Never came across the guy but it seems he was well respected here and will be missed. I checked out twitter and the guy was connected, Marcus Spears, Ed Werder, Ben Rogers, Bob Strum, Steve Dennis, Bill Jones and the list goes on. He seemed to have touched many lives and seems to have been one fan who was really connected. I think we all want to be remembered fondly when we go to meet the Lord by those we left behind. It seems that DcFantic accomplished. God speed.

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
R.I.P. DC/Brian

I stumbled across DC Fanatic's site about 6 years ago and usually visited at least a few times a week.

I never listened to his podcast but I enjoyed listening to his takes on the Cowboys when he called into radio stations. I considered him a straight shooter and I liked that.

He'll definitely be missed.