Sad news to report .. DCFanatic has passed away ***** PLEASE READ! *****

Califan007

Reaction score
So very sorry to hear :(...all prayers and thoughts to his family and loved ones.

StarWiz2

Reaction score

My sincere prayer is that DC Fanatic's family will find comfort and peace at this most difficult time. I so enjoyed his Zone posts and was saddened when he withdrew from the site. His contribution was missed. And he will be missed.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
May his memory elicit positive thoughts to those who loved, respected, and admired him. Cowboys Family Forever
RIP
NS_06broncoscowboys08.jpg

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RIP Fanatic. The Cowboys lost a huge fan. And thoughts and prayers to his friends and family in their time of mourning.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Condolences to his family. Hope he's in a golden seat on the other side, sitting next to the lord, screaming at this team, to WIN. Godspeed.

jjktkk

Reaction score
I just received news that DCFanatic has passed away. If someone has more information please post it here and post your condolences as well.

The following message was posted by his brother, Timothy, on his website:

R.I.P. DCFanatic.

visionary

Reaction score
Boy he sure gave a lot to this on-line fan base. I can recall many times when people were so ungrateful and down right selfish towards him. I can honestly say I always appreciated his effort and wished him well.

If there is a place in heaven for Cowboys Fans, don't you know he will greet us when we get there.

I agree with this
Passionate fan with good takes
I always looked forward to his input
RIP and condolences to family

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
He was so passionate, I have missed his posts.

Condolences to his family, personal and "web" friends, he will be missed.

And as I posted in the other thread...I know he will be smiling, watching his favorite team with God and Landry, through the hole in the roof.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Got a feeling that he'll be sitting right by Coach Landry talking Cowboys and watching the games.

RIP DC