Sad news to report .. DCFanatic has passed away ***** PLEASE READ! *****

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
RIP and my prayers are with the family

I just received news that DCFanatic has passed away. If someone has more information please post it here and post your condolences as well.

The following message was posted by his brother, Timothy, on his website:

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
I remember back in the day that I used to buy the Fox Sports Southwest sports pack on DirecTV just so I could watch Cowboys Game Night and other miscellaneous shows about the Cowboys that the station aired. I emailed DC to ask him to post the vids. And he did!

Good man. RIP

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
He'll continue to watch the games from above--that's why we have a hole in the roof. RIP.

vlad

Reaction score
RIP - thanks for all the hard work you did for us fans.

jubal

Reaction score
His work is appreciated by all the fans.
So sorry to hear of his passing.
R.I.P. brother Cowboy fan !!!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
very sorry to hear this. I didn't always agree with his position, especially on this site, but he was one of the most dedicated fans I ever met on the world-wide web.

I hope he finds peace and happiness on the other side.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
RIP mein friend. I hope your family and friends will look around the forum and see how many friends you have here. We are feeling bad now. You will be missed.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sad news but he is a great person that is in a better place. I spent many moments formulating thoughts and counter thoughts while engaged in deep discussion with him over the years. He will be sorely missed. May he rest in peace up there. My deepest condolences to his family.