Sad night, my dad passed away

Reaction score
He loved fooball, a big Oklahoma Sooners fan...Loved to watch me play too...
He was in great shape until this spring, felt tired all of a sudden...Brain Cancer took him fast...

Good game, sad night.
Take care of your loved ones...
Take care gang

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Condolences, HH. Sorry to hear about your father.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
He was in great shape until this spring, felt tired all of a sudden...Brain Cancer took him fast...

Good game, sad night.
Take care gang

I think it was Sigmund Freud who once said you can never really be a man until your father passes away... when I lost mine, I began to understand what he meant...

Sure do wish you didn't have to become a man quite so quick, HH... if only briefly, reading your words took me back to the pain of the night I lost my Dad, some 25 years ago (next month)... I hurt for you, and want you to know you are not alone right now... I know you FEEL alone, but honest, you're not...

Cling to your family, they're gonna need your strength and you can draw strength from them... I can tell by the way you wrote about your Dad that you two were close (that isn't always the case), and my hope for you is that before too long, you can think about the good times, and put these final days behind you...

All you can do is endure, and that's what he'd want for you... make him PROUD right now...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
My condolences HH....Prayers to you and your family.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
So sorry to hear about that HH my deepest condolences...our prayers are with you and your family....

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
So sorry, HH.

It sounds like you and your dad were close; must have been a heck of a good guy. He's still with you. Always will be.

For what it's worth, we're here for you.

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:

Good game, sad night.
Take care gang

Lost my dad a few years ago. Lost my grandma to cancer the day before my birthday this year in May. Death sucks, but it is when you find out who loves you and reminds you how special you and your father are and always will be.

God Bless.

You & Your family will be in my prayers.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
HH, I am so sorry.

There is nothing anyone can say to ease the pain and loss, I know.

But please know we care about you and you're in our prayers.

Take good care of your mom now, HH.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
My condolences, HH. I'll pray for you and your family to have strength in this difficult time. He'll always be with there with you and yours, and now he'll always have the best seats in the house for his beloved Sooners.

Hoov

Reaction score
HH, sorry to hear about your Dad. Must be a difficult time for you right now, Hang in there buddy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
HH, sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family. God Bless you and give you Peace.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family. Stay in prayer and stay strong, God bless.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family. Take care.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
HH sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.