Sad night, my dad passed away

Smith22

Reaction score
So sorry for the loss HH. Death is never an easy thing. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Be at peace friend...for it is not death... but life, eternal.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My condolences, HH. I can't imagine what you're going through as both my parents are still alive. My prayers are with you and your family.

jman

Reaction score
God bless you and your family.

And my God keep your father with him.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
My condolences, HH. I can't imagine what you're going through as both my parents are still alive. My prayers are with you and your family.

First chance you get, WG, give 'em a hug for all of us who wish we could still hug our own, and reflect on how lucky you are to have the chance...

lspain1

Reaction score
HH, I too lost my dad 10 years ago. The feelings of loss for a son comes with the recognition that you have increased responsibility to your mom. God bless you man.

Swat

Benched
Reaction score
HH . . . I lost my father a few years ago when I was 23. He was only 58.

My prayers and condolences go out to you. May God be with you and your family, keep you strong, and help your familiy to strengthen bonds that family unity.

Also, take comfort in knowing your father is in heaven, he's still with you. And he can here you if you want to tell him something.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep your head up bro.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Very sorry to here of this Hollywood. No words other then to say it is a cycle. He will live in you and yours. Take solace in this and try to live evey day as if it were your last.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are w/ you and your family.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry for your loss HH...wish you and your loved ones the best through such a terrible situation.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
No worries HH, your old man is with Tom Landry now. :) Although he might have to hide that Sooner hat around the former Longhorn. ;)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
My deepest sympathy and condolences for your loss. It will be hard for a while but there will come a time when you'll be able to think about him and laugh or smile about those great moments y'all spent together.

We are all here for you and my familys thoughts and prayers will be with you and your loved ones.

God bless

CoCo

Reaction score
Hollywood,

God's best to you and your family. My condolences.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hollywood, I honestly don't know what to say. I can't make you feel better right now but I mean it when I say I am so sorry my friend. God bless you and your family young man.