Sad night, my dad passed away

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
My condolences go out to you and your family. I am very sorry to hear about your father.

Zman5

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your father. My condolences to you and your family.

Reaction score
Thank you so much from my heart "Cowboy's family"

Its very emotional for me to hear such kind words from people I don't really know personally...

My father & I weren't very close until recently...It was tough growing up for me, we moved when I was in the 5th grade so he could take a post as the "Head Honcho" State Police in our small town...

To say the least, I didn't deal with peer pressure very well...So I rebelled and didn't always make him proud...Unless it was on the football field...But 2 high school football records & a HS football Championship game that I had 21 tackles in can't ease the pain I brought both my parents in my poor moves to "fit in"...

So, I hope others can learn from my many mistakes...
I know I am trying to become a better human being every day...

He knew that and I am glad I could spend alot of time with him this summer, it was a time we finally felt peace & love for each other again...

Treat your family, friends & other people you don't even know with acts of kindness, just like you did to me...

Thanks again.
With Love to you all.
Doug TNT Tyree (Hollywood Henderson)

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Hollywood.

I'll pray for you and your family.

God bless.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
May the Lord grant your family peace during this time. We will remember you and yours in our prayers...

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Deepest sympathies HH. May God bless and be with you and your family.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Since our days over at WebCrossing, I've always got a kick out of you and your extensive use of exclamation marks. I share in your grief and can relate, as I lost my mom almost 20 years ago. The pain never really goes away, but you can always remember the positives and reflect on those life lessons that your time with him has brought, even if those lessons are in recent times.

take time for yourself and remember that people here are thinking about you.

sincerely,

Phil Norris

NorthDalal

Reaction score
Having watched my Dad go as well a few years back. please try to remember were all going to follow, that is the natural way of our design, and try to live the rest of your life as if he were watching, because he may be.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
My prayers are with you HH. I dread the day my own parents pass. God Bless you...

calico

Reaction score
Horrible new, I am so so sorry.

I will pray for you and your family to get through these sad days.

royhitshard

Reaction score
I am sorry to hear of your loss. The loss of a loved one is never easy, but I am sure he is in a better place. Keep you head up and a big BOOMER SOONER to your dad. He will have the best seat when they take the field tomorrow.

felix360

Reaction score
sorry to hear this HH, i will praying for u and ur family,

I grew up without a father in my life, so when i here of something like this i truly feel for that person, it is a honor to have a father and i feel honored that u would share this info with us here on the forums, god bless u and ur family,