Safety Calvin Pryor released for fighting his teammate

Discussion in 'Roster Zone' started by MarionBarberThe4th, Sep 7, 2017.

1. remdak

remdak Well-Known Member

1,916 Messages
    2,471 Likes Received
    Yep. He has been a knucklehead his whole career. The fact that he has some potential keeps getting him more chances

2. waving monkey

waving monkey Well-Known Member

7,761 Messages
    5,512 Likes Received
    headphones well thats different

Melonfeud and chagus like this.
  3. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

10,440 Messages
    3,897 Likes Received
    Let's be fair, if you were on the Browns, wouldn't you be ready to fight? I don't hold that against him, but I do hold id very bad play on the field against him, so I pass.

4. Supercowboy1986

Supercowboy1986 Well-Known Member

2,260 Messages
    1,530 Likes Received
    That was him!? I remember that story but I didn't connect the dots.

Fighting teammates over some low quality and over priced beats by dre headphones lol :omg:

5. stilltheguru88

stilltheguru88 Well-Known Member

4,002 Messages
    3,374 Likes Received
    They said Hue specifically told him to chill and he said no. Hope dude really violated him for him to press that issue like that

Philmonroe likes this.
  6. John813

John813 Well-Known Member

4,143 Messages
    3,158 Likes Received
    They obviously didn't think much of him to release him. Unless details come out that he was going to stab another player or some crazy ****

7. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

26,546 Messages
    6,977 Likes Received
    Since Damontre Moore's incident was brought up:

The situation escalated Friday after Odell Beckham Jr. brought headphones into the Giants locker room to distribute to his teammates as gifts. Jenkins could be seen leaving the locker room with multiple pairs, and Moore took exception to that. A fight ensued.

According to NJ.com, Moore told Weatherford and Rothenberg that he’d experienced an ongoing problem with the 34-year-old Jenkins. The headphones incident was just the final straw between the two, who had a “compilation” of issues, according to Moore.

“It was more of a respect thing,” said Moore, who hasn’t spoken with Jenkins since the fight. “It was, you know, a combination of things that build up over time. And the way the situation fully just unfolded and evolved, I just felt like, as a teammate and a brother, things should have been handled a certain way. But also I should have handled things in a certain way, maybe talking it out a little more and walking away from it.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...re-explains-beats-dre-fight-article-1.2463799

8. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

7,567 Messages
    1,854 Likes Received
    Sounds like a RKG...