Saints are 3 point favorites this Sunday do you agree?

cej757

Reaction score
i thought Dallas should've at least opened as 2 or 3 point favorites at home. The Saints haven't looked that good to be three point favorites on the road.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
i thought Dallas should've at least opened as 2 or 3 point favorites at home. The Saints haven't looked that good to be three point favorites on the road.

I expect the Saints to be the favor coming into this game.

JBS

Reaction score
hard for me to see why this game will be any different that last years game

i expect us to be able to move the ball better and score more points than last year...but defensively, especially without Mcclain, I dont see it being much different

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Well they lost to Atlanta, who is a pretty good team (I think, we'll see). Now, the Cleveland game they clearly played poorly, but the Browns do have a good defense, much better than ours anyway. I honestly thought the line would open closer to 6.5 or so

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
They should be favored by more.

I don't agree. The Saints were one of the worst games in our history. I'm still shamed by that game. Until they prove different against that team (and I reiterate ... on national TV) they should be 21 point dogs.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
The Saints' offense is a shell of what it used to be, especially without Sproles.

Having said that, I still think the offense is probably going to have to score over 30 to win.

EGTuna

Reaction score
I will be amazed if we only lose by three.

Sadly, I agree. Only way Dallas wins is if they have a 2/1 edge in TOP AND get a defensive or special team TD. Dallas can't handle a decent TE, and they face the best one in the league this week. They got chewed up by Austin Freaking Davis, so I don't see how Brees doesn't dismantle the Dallas D. I think it will be relatively close at the half (e.g., 24-17), but then New Orleans pulls away in the 2nd en route to a 45-30 win.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3 points is exactly what I had guessed earlier this week. Though I bet that number shifts in favor of the Saints. I think it's fair, too. I expect them to beat us in this one, but one extra play in our favor and this one can go our way.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Saints' offense is a shell of what it used to be, especially without Sproles.

Having said that, I still think the offense is probably going to have to score over 30 to win.

They also lost Ingram to an injury he is out for a while.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yes Ingram fractured thumb and had surgery on it. Saints say he is week to week. Hurt it in Cleveland game