5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope the Seahawks can sustain....

Scarface looked dejected...

Nirvana

Reaction score
The crowd has erupted. Expect some false starts by the Saints. It's been measured just short of a roaring Boeing 747.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I really liked the double stack formation the Seahawks used. Pretty creative.

I hope Garrett took notice.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
MarionBarberThe4th;3791161 said:
I had the Saints getting upset in the playoff contest. I thought Itd be the Rams though

The game is not over yet....

:cool:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
So Much for the Pete Carroll wont win in the NFL bull that alot of people talked about. Including in here. Guy has done an amazing job with what was giving to him in seattle.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
LatinMind;3791171 said:
So Much for the Pete Carroll wont win in the NFL bull that alot of people talked about. Including in here. Guy has done an amazing job with what was giving to him in seattle.

I'd hardly call 7-9 anything that resembled amazing.

burmafrd

Reaction score
well technically he has not won yet. Sparano looked great his first year; singletary looked pretty good for a while. It takes a while to be sure so saying he is a winner is just as stupid as saying he is a loser right now.

Nirvana

Reaction score
LatinMind;3791171 said:

And never bet against Seattle at home.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Hey, the Seahawks have a bad record, but I wouldn't dare call them a bad team. Wildly inconsistent maybe. Look good one week, lose by 40 the next. Could be just one of their good weeks.

tiny tim

Reaction score
LatinMind;3791158 said:
you gotta love the mike williams story. what happened to the poster that said this game was over in the 1st?

I think I noticed that poster responded to himself saying nevermind back on page 1 or 2.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3791181 said:
Matty H got game. His passes have been perfection.

This is really the story of the game. And the play-calling has been gutsy.

Dallaslullaby

Reaction score
Pete Carroll has done a great job with this team comparing it to the team of last year over at seattle. Okung and Thomas were great picks and Mike W and Lynch were great turn arounds, they will be dangerous if they continue to develop over the next few years

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
i normally dont care for games dallas doesnt play in. but im totally enjoying this game. the seahawks have rbs and wrs nbody wanted. a defense that nobody wanted. but theyre taking it to the saints. pete carroll is the man today