Saints @ Seahawks Game Thread

skinsscalper

Reaction score
LatinMind;3791192 said:
i normally dont care for games dallas doesnt play in. but im totally enjoying this game. the seahawks have rbs and wrs nbody wanted. a defense that nobody wanted. but theyre taking it to the saints. pete carroll is the man today

I'll agree with ya on that one.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
LatinMind;3791192 said:
i normally dont care for games dallas doesnt play in. but im totally enjoying this game. the seahawks have rbs and wrs nbody wanted. a defense that nobody wanted. but theyre taking it to the saints. pete carroll is the man today

get off of Carroll's ball sack.. Matt Hasselbeck is the one making big time throws out there.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
royw11utdc;3791199 said:
get off of Carroll's ball sack.. Matt Hasselbeck is the one making big time throws out there.

True, but Carrol has coached his team up big time for today's game.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Wow, outside of the very early part of the game, have the Saints had any kind of field position to start a drive until now, sorta?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
royw11utdc;3791199 said:

did u see the way pete carroll is talking into the headset? he is the man today. for reals:D

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
skinsscalper;3791203 said:
True, but Carrol has coached his team up big time for today's game.

yeah true, I was just responding to this latinmind guy
LatinMind;3791171 said:
So Much for the Pete Carroll wont win in the NFL bull that alot of people talked about. Including in here. Guy has done an amazing job with what was giving to him in seattle.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
theogt;3791209 said:
LOL @ Julius!

Edit: They gave him a very favorable spot.

Yea he was not the close and he got owned hahahh no first down turnover baby

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Julius Jones on the saints is a year too late, you can't win with scrubs like that.