iPhotoshop
Reaction score
hahahaha pete carroll!!

lol serious sean payton is getting outcoached today. carroll has him flustered

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think going for it is the right decision there, but ... you're the Saints! You have a terrible running game. Julius Jones is your RB. And you run it up the middle on 4th-and-1?!

Go 'Hawks!

landroverking

Reaction score
Just what was Brees thinking, J Jones never could pick up a 1st for Dallas when really, really needed.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Julius freaking Jones trying to pick up a first down on 4th and an inch? I can't think of a worse running back in NFL history to give the ball to in that situation.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Man get off slobbering all over carrol. This is just as much the saints doing as seatles doing

The Panch

Reaction score
rofl @ Payton actually thinking there was a higher percentage of Julis getting the 1st down, than running into his own O-lineman.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3791222 said:
Quarterback sneak?

yeah, put your head down and get an inch.. what kind of playcalling is that, needing an inch and hand the ball off 4 yards behind the sticks

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
tupperware;3791223 said:
So did Brees send off the punt team?

payton called punt, brees kicked them off the field. brees was nowhere near payton.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Well how about Hambone? Sherman Williams? I can think of worse

skinsscalper

Reaction score
burmafrd;3791220 said:
That was a really stupid decision by the genius

Brees and Payton look extremely stupid after that.

I get the feeling that they're playing scared, now. They've got the feeling that they can't beat the Hawks. Too funny.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Why go for it there? 4 and 1, everyone on the seahawks is pumped up with momentum in their favor. Oh yeah, if you fail they'll be in sure FG position.

Punt the ball and see if your D can cause some magic to happen, maybe the reg season seahawks will rear their ugly head.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
seattle needs to keep with the spread sets. they arent going to run on NO. run them delayed draws.