Saints vs Bucs

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Ugh. You could see Kamara complaining about the ball behind him. Gotta be so frustrating.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If the Bucs win I think we can kiss the 1 seed goodbye. This game is huge for the Cowboys tonight.

Bucs remaining schedule is

Panthers

Jets

Panthers

GB remaining schedule is

Browns

Vikings

Lions

So we are fighting for the #1 seed in the NFC? What happened to your mediocrity prediction?

You also said we would only win the NFC East by default. At 10-4 we have the 2nd best record in the NFL.

0-2...............again you continue to be dead wrong.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
"There haven’t been any reports of any issues with Michaels’ health. Instead, it just looks like he is taking the week off as we approach the tail end of the season."

Thanks!

No reports = he's definitely got something and told people in code, hence there are no reports.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SO, do we win the East with a Washington loss on Tuesday despite a possible Saints win?

Yes I believe so.

I still do not see the significance of a Saints win or loss in this game as to is qualifying for a WC.
I know that is stated out there. But I yet to look as to why it figures into the tie breakers.

Unless it has something to do with 3 or 4 team ties.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The Cowboys app is good and is your friend. Free yourself from bad announcers and listen to Brad Sham!

I hate "hometown" broadcasters. If the other team does something exciting, it's not wrong to call it that way. Also, saying "we" when talking about the home team.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yes I believe so.

I still do not see the significance of a Saints win or loss in this game as to is qualifying for a WC.
I know that is stated out there. But I yet to look as to why it figures into the tie breakers.

Unless it has something to do with 3 or 4 team ties.

I guess, but the East is more important than the WC imo. I am pretty sure we will win that, so the WC doesn't matter to me.