Saints vs Bucs

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Brady already lost to saints earlier and twice last season . Sean Peyton owns brady since he came to bucs in regular season.

I think he might own him een when he was in New England. I remember him winning I think in 2013, and he got him the year they won the SB.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This is the first time all year I have seen Brady under significant pressure. D-line doing a great job

If I'm Bruce Arians.....I'm absolutely flipping tables @ halftime.....Wow...didn't see this coming. Didn't know Tampa could sink this low.

Mannix

Reaction score
Are the Saints going to tease us just to screw up at the end like the Ravens? This could have been the perfect Sunday.
With 100% certainty they are....I am gonna be sick if Tampa Bay wins and we lose the 3 team tie breaker because of idiot Harbaugh's horrible decisions today.

Carson

Reaction score
We can handle Green Bay. You guys have such a puss factor for Green Bay.
They have the only offense that can give our defense trouble.

Not to mention cold weather, Rodgers etc.

I didn’t say we can’t / won’t win. Simply saying they are the only team I would be worried about right now

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They have the only offense that can give our defense trouble.

Not to mention cold weather, Rodgers etc.

I didn’t say we can’t / won’t win. Simply saying they are the only team I would be worried about right now

I agree, and I'll turn it this way. I think that if we can some how beat them, I think we will win the Super Bowl.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not only is Drew Brees wearing a hairpiece but it looks like he’s now put lifts in his shoes. He and Tony Dungy looked the same height all season now Brees looks noticeably taller. Chalk it up to me just being observant. Lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Bucs have exactly 0 points in the first half. What's going to happen when they play a good team?

Well, they better hope they don't play us again lol. Parsons, Gregory, and Lawrence will shred Brady. He's lucky that was just game 1 against Parsons.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
These fans are just delusional ! They have no idea how bad the QB is playing and the play calling to hide it!

Actually I've done the ESPN playoff predictor......Just saying it's possible. And funny some fans don't know how well our defense is playing. ;)

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Not only is Drew Brees wearing a hairpiece but it looks like he’s now put lifts in his shoes. He and Tony Dungy looked the same height all season now Brees looks noticeably taller. I noticed these things. Lol

They also have him on one side to hide the tattoo of Columbia on his face.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not only is Drew Brees wearing a hairpiece but it looks like he’s now put lifts in his shoes. He and Tony Dungy looked the same height all season now Brees looks noticeably taller. Chalk it up to me just being observant. Lol

I thought something was unusual....unless Dungy is also his height.