Twitter: Saints Week!

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

I like Bridgewater, but I want him to have happy feet next week. I think Tank and Quinn will be huge for us going forward.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
So do we light a candle and say a prayer or do we set a pentagram on fire? Decisions decisions...:p

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Saints fans on their mb see no way they can possibly lose. Hopefully Quinn can help Bridgewater have a long night. If tank would care to contribute he's more than welcome.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Saints fans on their mb see no way they can possibly lose. Hopefully Quinn can help Bridgewater have a long night. If tank would care to contribute he's more than welcome.
Quinn had 7 pressures in one game (his first game no less). Tank has had 10 in 3 games.

I expect less double teams on Tank going forward. #SacksComing

jday

Reaction score
I am sad that Brees is not playing, but I won't complain. Saints looked great yesterday - thumping the Seachickens in their building.

The Saints will be at home and look to avenge last year's loss to Dem Boyz.

Don't you just hate a revenge game with a built-in excuse for losing?

jday

Reaction score
Just my opinion but I really don't think the Saints care about a regular season loss to us. They made it to the NFC Championship, a bad play call from making it to the Superbowl) and Dallas was sitting at home lol. This avenging game thing is only for the media and fans.
Unless the Saints win, then that's the narrative the team will run with...

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Looks like Bridgewater completed a lot of dump off to RB and straight line passes to the flanks to WR-turned-runners. Our LBs need to maintain gap discipline and shouldnt over pursue

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Saints- 27

Cowboys- 24

I do not trust Garrett or Marinelli to win a big game on the road. Especially in a venue like the Superdome

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Quinn had 7 pressures in one game (his first game no less). Tank has had 10 in 3 games.

I expect less double teams on Tank going forward. #SacksComing

I hate contract year lottery contracts only to watch them disappear afterwards.