Twitter: Saints Week!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Who said i was concerned about the QB?

Where in my post did i mention Dak?

The defense is worse than last year and we arent home this game. Saints will want revenge after last year’s embarassing loss.

Another swing and miss by you. Logic obviously escapes you
Actually a 50 50 mix of cowboys fans and NO fans. Took home field right from them lol. Makes a me a little more confident honestly.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
We beat them last year and they had a healthy Brees. Even if Dak plays perfect, we could still lose. Then you blame it on the D right or the coaches. Sooner or later we are gonna lose and you will be right because nobody goes undefeated. It has only happened once. (Dolphins)

Since your speculating a loss, I am speculating a win....I am also making a huge mistake by saying the Boys will win. I am the worse omen for the Cowboys when I predict a game but I think they win this if everyone stays healthy. Not thinking with my heart but it's just fact: the Cowboys are a better team and should win Sunday.
This isnt last year, this is this year.

You sound like Mickey. The Rams beat us last year. I guess we should forfeit that one because its a loss anyways right?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Defense hasn't had Quinn. Brees is out. Revenge is overblown. Cowboy fan turnout is high in NO and it isn't multiple time zones away. You're conveniently leaving out key details that undermine your concern. The Cowboys might win or lose, but your skepticism is based on just rehashing the same old complaints regardless of current contextual factors.
3-0 has you homers losing your damn minds LOL

We beat 3 of the worst teams in the league. Current contextual factors? What current W/L against an actual good team should curb my concern? Enlighten me.

Cowboys were 4-5 last year vs teams that finished with a winning record.

Wins:
Phi 2x
NO
Sea

Losses
Sea
Hou
Ten
Ind
Lar

I wont bother with 2016 or 2017 because it will make you look more foolish

So please tell me why shouldnt someone be concerned with a JG-led team in a big game on the road?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

We beat 3 of the worst teams in the league. Current contextual factors? What current W/L against an actual good team should curb my concern? Enlighten me.

Wins:
Phi 2x
NO
Sea

Losses
Sea
Hou
Ten
Ind
Lar

So please tell me why shouldnt someone be concerned with a JG-led team in a big game on the road?
Do you say the same thing about the Patriots? They have only beaten winless teams to date. They are a joke, right? No, they somehow get your respect for beating a bunch of nobodies, you hypocrite.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Do you say the same thing about the Patriots? They have only beaten winless teams to date. They are a joke, right? No, they somehow get your respect for beating a bunch of nobodies, you hypocrite.
What a typical stupid post from you, which is not a surpriae

The Patriots are the defending champs, and have won 6 Super-Bowls. They have made the playoffs 10 seasons in a row and been in the last 3 Super Bowls.

Dont compare the Cowboys to the Patriots ever again...

Garrettop

Reaction score

Wins:
Phi 2x
NO
Sea

Losses
Sea
Hou
Ten
Ind
Lar

With a different OC. With a different roster. With a differently playing QB. With a different Receiving corps. With those other teams looking different. You decided that the two factors that didn't change (Garrett and Rod) were the only factors that were worth considering. Otay.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What a typical stupid post from you, which is not a surpriae

The Patriots are the defending champs, and have won 6 Super-Bowls. They have made the playoffs 10 seasons in a row and been in the last 3 Super Bowls.

Dont compare the Cowboys to the Patriots ever again...
It's a new season. The Pats haven't won jack this season. But thanks for confirming your hypocrisy. The Cowboys are better than the Patriots this season so bite it, WillieBeamen.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I hate the pats...

No wait , maybe the word 'hate' is too lenient.

i'll have to think about it .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And the Patriots still haven't played anybody.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Get your panties out of wad snowflake. Some people are so freaking touchy
What did I say that merited that response? I expressed my own opinion but you weren't having it. You had to counter my opinion with your own as if I was trying to seak for you. All I was trying to convey was I only speak for me and if you have a different opinion then it is yours and I don't have to share it. You are the one that got his panties in a wad by thinking whatever I said needed to be countered. You are the one that was touchy.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
What did I say that merited that response? I expressed my own opinion but you weren't having it. You had to counter my opinion with your own as if I was trying to seak for you. All I was trying to convey was I only speak for me and if you have a different opinion then it is yours and I don't have to share it. You are the one that got his panties in a wad by thinking whatever I said needed to be countered. You are the one that was touchy.

My bad, totally misread your response. I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong and I was so my apologies. And for the record I’m a she not a he lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
My bad, totally misread your response. I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong and I was so my apologies. And for the record I’m a she not a he lol
I ask for your forgiveness as well for assuming you're a he. We all have our own opinions, I just ask I be allowed to express mine. If yours is different, that's okay.