Twitter: Saints Week!

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
In Kellen Moore's offense, Dak's legs are more of a threat

I know he's a big strong dude but he better start sliding too. He makes me nervous every time he takes off running. :laugh:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I think you're hoping for this so you can find a way to berate Dak. lol
I havent said a negative word about Dak this season thus far. I admit he is balling.

I dont WANT to berate Dak, because he is the QB of my team

I HAVE berated Dak, because he hasnt played at this level his entire career

Lets see if he can keep it up. If he does, i will continue to applaud him. If he doesnt and plays like 2017 or 2018, I will berate him

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So you don't trust people who already did the thing, now with a QB that is much improved, to do the thing again. That checks out logically.
Who said i was concerned about the QB?

Where in my post did i mention Dak?

The defense is worse than last year and we arent home this game. Saints will want revenge after last year’s embarassing loss.

Another swing and miss by you. Logic obviously escapes you

Garrettop

Reaction score
Who said i was concerned about the QB?

Where in my post did i mention Dak?

The defense is worse than last year and we arent home this game. Saints will want revenge after last year’s embarassing loss.

Another swing and miss by you. Logic obviously escapes you

Defense hasn't had Quinn. Brees is out. Revenge is overblown. Cowboy fan turnout is high in NO and it isn't multiple time zones away. You're conveniently leaving out key details that undermine your concern. The Cowboys might win or lose, but your skepticism is based on just rehashing the same old complaints regardless of current contextual factors.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Saints- 27

Cowboys- 24

I do not trust Garrett or Marinelli to win a big game on the road. Especially in a venue like the Superdome
We beat them last year and they had a healthy Brees. Even if Dak plays perfect, we could still lose. Then you blame it on the D right or the coaches. Sooner or later we are gonna lose and you will be right because nobody goes undefeated. It has only happened once. (Dolphins)

Since your speculating a loss, I am speculating a win....I am also making a huge mistake by saying the Boys will win. I am the worse omen for the Cowboys when I predict a game but I think they win this if everyone stays healthy. Not thinking with my heart but it's just fact: the Cowboys are a better team and should win Sunday.