Sam Darnold Cleared

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I don’t see it helping them much. They don’t really have the downfield game to make a serious case for many long scoring drives. I see them moving the ball some,but not really cashing in big. 17-20pts is a good outing for them in this matchup. That’s not enough. Dallas should win this by a TD or more,but it’s Dallas and we like to play cute games with pot luck at the social club,so it’s always a little surprise in the mix for us.

chagus

Reaction score
..and to think this defense was supposed to be the STRENGTH of the team. What happened?!?

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The outside run seems to be working pretty well; maybe hit a WR on a quick boundary screen?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Oh, Darnold won't make any difference at all. :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
@aria you owe Joe a bag of burgers. Something good too. Like 5 Guys.
I’m so f’in po’d but I’m a man of my word, I will send @JoeKing a gift certificate for $50 to Whataburger if he will give me his address. OR I will meet him at a local DFW Whataburger and buy him whatever he wants as I choke down a non A-1 Thick N Hearty.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Excuse me........ I have to get this out......

WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m so f’in po’d but I’m a man of my word, I will send @JoeKing a gift certificate for $50 to Whataburger if he will give me his address. OR I will meet him at a local DFW Whataburger and buy him whatever he wants as I choke down a non A-1 Thick N Hearty.
If the Cowboys lose I'll give you my mailing address once the game is officially over. Maybe they have a comeback in them.

aria

Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose I'll give you my mailing address once the game is officially over. Maybe they have a comeback in them.
F you Joe! J/K I hope you win but it’s looking grim, as I said I’m am man of my word.

aria

Reaction score
No hard feelings?
Not at all buddy. I swear I will hold up my end of the bargain, if I lose, which I hope I don’t. A bet is a bet, I don’t back out on that. Unfortunately, it looks like I may owe you a bag ‘o burgers. Bing you’re a legit vet and don’t drink, I will thrown in a glass of tea on the house.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not at all buddy. I swear I will hold up my end of the bargain, if I lose, which I hope I don’t. A bet is a bet, I don’t back out on that. Unfortunately, it looks like I may owe you a bag ‘o burgers. Bing you’re a legit vet and don’t drink, I will thrown in a glass of tea on the house.
PM me, please.