Sam Darnold Cleared

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You should be tired of losing to good teams. Tired of striking all that fool's gold.

I am. I just want to get the bad taste out of my mouth. A win against anybody should at least get the players' confidence back up.

Dallas is running out of cupcake opponents. We need this Jets game.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
On any given Sunday. The Jets have their QB, TE off suspension, Demayrius Thomas at WR, a better offensive minded Head coach, a crazy blitzing very good defensive coordinator, very good defense, and J-E-T-S fans.

Cowboys got out the 1st quarter 3-1. Ending up 3-3 before the bye will be unrecoverable for this team's playoff chances.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Look, I'm not sure how you haven't figured this out by now, but news flash: we're not as good as you think we are!!

Thanks, Charlie, but we still better be a better team than the Jets, with or without Mono Man.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Watch ole Mono guy throw for 300 plus and 4 td's against the HotBoyz.... LMAO……Wouldn't surprise me at all. And you can bet they will win the coaching scheme against Garrett and his merry clown assistants.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I am pretty sure we will make Darnold look like the hype people thought he was going to be.

Bell is much better than Jones on the ground, too. I am worried about him the most.

JMech

Reaction score
Wow...so basically you’re already hoping the team tanks?

Yes, this one game. Lose get rid of the clapper and shake this team up. We have got the bye week to work through things. Another loss, no biggie. We keep Bozo on board for any longer and we waste just one more year. There is no end to it.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It will look like the Saints game. They have awesome run d and a good pass d.
they are legit. Probably the best defense we have faced

watch the eagles game. They gave their offense fits. Eagles got ten sacks ... mostly on Falk being the worst qb in the nfl. Constant short fields and 14 points scored by the defense makes this game look more of a blow out than it is.

Ask @Aerolithe_Lion ... he can confirm a little more of that

The biggest takeaway is we scored 21 points on stupid QB Falk turnovers. It would have probably been something like 24-17 had Darnold played. Their record is misleading because they’ve been without their starting QB.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I'm tired of tests. I want another pressure-free game like the first three weeks.
Exactly...........I'm tired of playing teams that are half way decent, its a loss everytime.

I dont know why the league wont let us play the Dolphins every week, not fair:angry:

aria

Reaction score
I need to stop let folks know my kryptonite. If I can get a bag'o Whataburgers out this then you got a deal. You give me 10 points and the J-E-T-S.
Haven’t forgot about this Joe!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
There's no way to sugarcoat how bad the Jets are. I fully expect a shellacking by us. Our D line is going to massacre that team and I expect it to be over before the half. I just don't see them as an NFL team. They are just another Miami, Washington, and worst than the Giants.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The Jets have given up 23 sacks in 4 games and Le'Veon Bell is averaging 2.9 YPC. Darnold doesn't matter, their sub-NFL OL will get any QB killed.

Seriously guys. We're facing a team that has scored 2 TDs all season. I understand the frustration from the GB game, and the natural searching-for-negativity attitude of this site, but the Jets are a Miami-level squad. Keep your chins up and enjoy the W.

Last edited: