Sam Darnold Cleared

shabazz

Reaction score
Carson Wentz "the savior of the position" posted a 190 yard stat line against the Jets. Why is no one discussing that?

Its been discussed ad nauseum here in other threads. Hes got alot of issues himself especially the injury bug

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
a running back named Aaron jones ran through around and over this team and they are facing bell it maybe really ugly before the day is over jones cowboys are not very good

The Natural

Reaction score
Chris Herndon might play too. Won't be shocked at all for the Jets to give this group of chumps a game. In fact I'm expecting it.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
The Jets when healthy are actually a pretty good team.

I know it sounds weird to say but this is not your typical 0-4 team.

I expect it to be close

and the Jet Defense is no joke

Carson

Reaction score
How good is their defense? Has anyone watched them play?

they are legit. Probably the best defense we have faced

watch the eagles game. They gave their offense fits. Eagles got ten sacks ... mostly on Falk being the worst qb in the nfl. Constant short fields and 14 points scored by the defense makes this game look more of a blow out than it is.

Ask @Aerolithe_Lion ... he can confirm a little more of that

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
a running back named Aaron jones ran through around and over this team and they are facing bell it maybe really ugly before the day is over jones cowboys are not very good

The Jets have one of the worst o-lines in football. To compare it to the Packers line is no contest.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
The Jets when healthy are actually a pretty good team.

I know it sounds weird to say but this is not your typical 0-4 team.

I expect it to be close

and the Jet Defense is no joke

They have a solid defense, but their offensive line play has been poor. It's hard to say how much Darnold will make a difference since he only played in the opener, and the Jets lost despite building a 16-0 lead over Buffalo.