Sam Darnold

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Im sorry but I just don't see anything with this young man. He has bust written all over him. Why is everyone so high on him?

I don't get it either. He's "managed" with a lot of bootlegs and gimme throws, he makes bad decisions, and his windup looks like a Hot Wheels loop. Maybe cause he looked good for half of one year in 2016? That doesn't cancel out a year of mediocre film he put up since then.

Verdict

Reaction score
I don't get it either. He's "managed" with a lot of bootlegs and gimme throws, he makes bad decisions, and his windup looks like a Hot Wheels loop. Maybe cause he looked good for half of one year in 2016? That doesn't cancel out a year of mediocre film he put up since then.

I wouldn't even draft him in the second round. Let alone 1 overall.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I am not ready to call him a bust but he is a long ways from a sure thing. This QB class is dangerous. They say if you miss on a QB it sets your franchise back 5 years that’s a scary thought looking at this bunch. If I am the Browns I am taking Barkley or Chubb number 1then see who is there at 4.

Carter

Reaction score
I am not ready to call him a bust but he is a long ways from a sure thing. This QB class is dangerous. They say if you miss on a QB it sets your franchise back 5 years that’s a scary thought looking at this bunch. If I am the Browns I am taking Barkley or Chubb number 1then see who is there at 4.

Doesnt make much sense for them because one of Chubb/Barkley will be there at 4 too.

There is about 0 Chance that they go 2 and 3 since the Jets and Giants both Need QBs too.

So they will not wait whats left for them. They will pick the QB of their choice with #1.

Whoever that might be. To be honest i think Baker Mayfield might be the best of them all and that says a lot.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I thought Chad Kelly from Ole Miss a year ago was a better prospect then all of these guys and he went in the 7th

Verdict

Reaction score
Doesnt make much sense for them because one of Chubb/Barkley will be there at 4 too.

There is about 0 Chance that they go 2 and 3 since the Jets and Giants both Need QBs too.

So they will not wait whats left for them. They will pick the QB of their choice with #1.

Whoever that might be. To be honest i think Baker Mayfield might be the best of them all and that says a lot.

I think Mayfield is the best QB in this class by far.

Verdict

Reaction score
If the Giants don't trade back they would be idiotic to do anything other than take a QB.

They could trade back several times (3 or more) get a kings ransom and still be in the top 10-15.

buck8822

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees this. There hasnt been a QB from USC worth much. Who Carson Palmer? All hes done is enough to lose when it counts. Cleveland will be foolish if the take Darnald 1st overall. They should take Barkley, Chubb, or Rosen.

CPanther95

Reaction score
He was the starting QB for the USC Trojans. How could you possibly go wrong?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Im sorry but I just don't see anything with this young man. He has bust written all over him. Why is everyone so high on him?

Me either.. And he left school waaaay to early. I don't care if you have Carson Wentz talent.. You don't leave school that early.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
One of the reasons I am hoping Cleveland takes Allen is because I keep reading the Giants love Darnold.

How great would it be if they take him and he's a bust? Here is to hoping!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He's a stud.

His anticipation throws at his age are unparralleled, which is a huge advantage he has over the other prospects.

His off base throws are almost as good as Baker's also.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score

I ain’t convinced the Giants are taking a QB I think it will be Barkley, Chubb, or Nelson at 2 unless the Giants trade out.