News: Sam Williams in car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticman

Reaction score
Yep..........I'm glad he's going to be okay, I hope the report is factual.

Even though he's not seriously hurt I can't help thinking that, based on this franchise's history, I hope there isn't anyone out there that's depending on any degree of luck to help the Cowboys along.

If you happen to be somebody that was thinking along those lines, then first, you are new. Second, not gonna happen. The Cowboys will have to earn everything they get and more just to get everything they earned.

Before I got the details of the accident, my first thought was ....yep.....typical.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerome Brown was killed in a Corvette. If Williams can’t play on Saturday night that’s going to take another big bite out of our defense.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerome Brown was killed in a Corvette. If Williams can’t play on Saturday night that’s going to take another big bite out of our defense.

Jerome Brown was high speed joy riding down a windy narrow road with his 12 year old nephew in the car before losing control and killing them both.

Not sure what this has to do with that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jerome Brown was high speed joy riding down a windy narrow road with his 12 year old nephew in the car before losing control and killing them both.

Not sure what this has to do with that.

I just pointed out that Jerome Brown was killed in a Corvette. Makes no difference what the circumstances were surrounding that accident. Chill out!

Status
Not open for further replies.