Same Old, Same Old

Mannix

Reaction score
Look how well connected Stafford is with his receivers year one versus Dak after several years with all four of his main receivers...and with more dummy downed routes.....sad.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean I have no doubt in my mind these players and coaches will do what they have to do to improve. They have to win in spite of Jerry. I can't blame them for it because this has been 28 years of misery and some of these players are barely even 28. Hell some are barely 22.......

There has to be an intervention from his peers. This cannot continue.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What's a YOC, new star wars alien?
you feel Better knowing the O/ P are right next to each other , happens.

that all you got?

this is for the majority of zoners since the playoff loss, im doing hot pickups to take you to another bandwagon to ride.

wahmbulance.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
Now that this team has choked away another season, how many same old stories will have the fan base mesmerized with expectations?

Dak, working on footwork?
Dak, offseason with receivers?
Zeke, in the best shape of his life?
Tyron, healthy coming into camp?
The new Oline coach is a beast?
The Oline, is getting bigger and stronger?
Jerry's making a big splash?
Lawrence, fully healthy and ready to dominate?
Gregory's surgery went well?
McCarthy, has watched game film and will be more attentive?
The team brought in some guru and will be more disciplined?

For me, nothing about this team does, or leaks to the media, will be of any significance.

Start the season with a win and you will get my attention.
this is for the majority of zoners since the playoff loss, im doing hot pickups to take you to another bandwagon to ride.

wahmbulance.jpg

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was all true both got hurt things changed around midseason but dak was in the mvp mix and zeke at 5.1 YPC and playing very well , it happens who the flip cares what you think or chose to believe..go away this is Football things lie injuries and now C protocol and add suspensions happen all happen to us we ended the season disappointed but facts are we were drastically improved from the last 2 years,.,..

we have another offseason to hopefully further improve.

Has anyone ever told you that you stink at communicating?

kskboys

Reaction score
you feel Better knowing the O/ P are right next to each other , happens.

that all you got?

wahmbulance.jpg
Oh, hades no. I ain't getttin' in the middle of Dak blather!!!!! Slime you up worse than rollin' around w/ a Gafttop and an eel.

terra

Reaction score
It was all true both got hurt things changed around midseason but dak was in the mvp mix and zeke at 5.1 YPC and playing very well , it happens who the flip cares what you think or chose to believe..go away this is Football things lie injuries and now C protocol and add suspensions happen all happen to us we ended the season disappointed but facts are we were drastically improved from the last 2 years,.,..

So how much is Jerry paying you to post here?

kskboys

Reaction score

See bolded!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys have been about the sizzle vs the steak for a long time now and that isn't changing. And it works, why else would they get the best ratings?

It's not like we do not who they are. They are exactly who we think they are.

I just think it is wrong for fans to beat themselves up and blame the owner for "selling" them, we buy because we want to believe this season will not be like last season and that will most definitely be the same old, same old this season. It happens every year.

"I ain't buying anymore, that's it. Well, OK, I'll listen".

shabazz

Reaction score
If course they will be . Maybe not you or I but enough.

…..if we get to play the scrub teams through the first few games, it's guaranteed that we will see 5 threads a day declaring that a certain player is in the “ Running for MVP “ which will include stats vs crap teams

other will join in the fools gold and some of the more measured posters will point out the strength of opponent needs to be considered, and than be summarily dismissed as “haters”

2022 will almost certainly be a repeat of 2021…..paper champs of the East ……but there’s always a chance they improve and that’s why we watch the games.