Same Old, Same Old

CoachD

Reaction score
I'd rather lose the way we did than the way the Bills did. I don't ever want to experience that kind of ridiculous loss. That ranks right up there with the music city miracle, The Hail Mary, The immaculate reception, Holy Roller, Sea of Hands, you name it. This loss deserves a name of its own. "The dopey McDermott" Yeah, kickoff through the endzone you idiot.
It wasn't to that level of losses but it was pretty bad.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
apparently its legible enough that i have over 18k lies someone must have been able to dissect it

maybe you son t understand text speak,

forum grammar and spelling rules dont apply to normal work and school Rules. Sorry moving on.

I agree, you do speak lies.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
About a month ftom now MM realizes he still has a time out and uses it. Then tosses his challenge flag across his office.
Analytics ya know

Flamma

Reaction score
It wasn't to that level of losses but it was pretty bad.

You're right if you're nitpicking. The only difference between the examples I gave and what actually happened is an extra play. And they only got that extra play because Buffalo decided to kick it through the endzone. So you're right. Not quite as bad. But close.

kskboys

Reaction score
see this for you to take huge sniff.

poop-flies.gif
I'm trying, I'm really really trying to feel offended, but man, that's just so lame!!!!!!!

nobody

Reaction score
Yea, I gave up years ago believing fans would ever come to their senses and force the issue. Most fans don’t really care about all of the particulars. It’s 3 hours of entertainment 17 weeks a year for most.

But preaching here is preaching to the choir. We, or at least most of us here, know that hitting Jerry in the pocketbook and publicly humiliating him are the only ways to affect him and other fans refuse to for various reasons. Most are casual fans that want to be seen at the stadium or wearing the merchandise and don't care how their behaviors enables Jerry.

There is only so much we can do. I know a lot of us here have already done that. I haven't bought any Cowboys stuff since the very early 2000's. I haven't gone to games...and I talk to people who whine about the Cowboys and especially Jerry but still buy and wear the merchandise or go to games and tell them it's partly their fault. I generally don't even buy much from the Cowboys sponsors. It is what it is. We're screwed until Jerry is gone. At this point I don't think he'll hire a coach capable of winning despite Jerry's meddling and culture....so really the biggest hope is lucking into a NFC championship and maybe SB.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But preaching here is preaching to the choir. We, or at least most of us here, know that hitting Jerry in the pocketbook and publicly humiliating him are the only ways to affect him and other fans refuse to for various reasons. Most are casual fans that want to be seen at the stadium or wearing the merchandise and don't care how their behaviors enables Jerry.

There is only so much we can do. I know a lot of us here have already done that. I haven't bought any Cowboys stuff since the very early 2000's. I haven't gone to games...and I talk to people who whine about the Cowboys and especially Jerry but still buy and wear the merchandise or go to games and tell them it's partly their fault. I generally don't even buy much from the Cowboys sponsors. It is what it is. We're screwed until Jerry is gone. At this point I don't think he'll hire a coach capable of winning despite Jerry's meddling and culture....so really the biggest hope is lucking into a NFC championship and maybe SB.
Surprisingly there’s still a core of supporters for Jethro. They think he’s built a team good enough to contend just needing better coaching. There was a thread yesterday and has been others.

And this isn’t the only front or venue I preach my message. Whatever seeds can be planted is worthy of the time.

raven55

Reaction score
that picture of jerry sitting in the trash can, must have stuck the rest of the team in before it was snapped the so called veteran like de markus where are you and gregory i don't know where the line of scrimmage is should be kicked through the open door so they can collect money elsewhere. little connor williams should go back to high school and block there maybe he won't get pushed back by a senior in high school. something we or the coach's can't do anything about is our super duper quarterback bad mechanics , couldn't read or set up a defense even if its a open book test so get ready for another year or 3 of disappointments its coming the draft show is gonna be the only highlights next year or 3