Same old team

glimmerman

Reaction score
Are any of us shocked.. Most every year is the same. We get hot. Lose to a team we should have beat. Go on a run, we get excited and think this is the year we win it all. Get skunked and then finish good and make the playoffs.

Make the playoffs and either one and done or win one and lose the next. Rinse wash and repeat.

I was not shocked we lost because I am sure the players knew before the game we got a playoff spot. But I generally thought we would have beaten them. I could see Parsons being all over allen. Him throwing us a few picks. But after the first quarter you could tell we were gonna lose it. Refs missing calls against them and catching us for everything. They took some cheap shots. Martin negated a big flag. And then someone “accidentally” ran into Martins leg. Let’s hope he is ok.

Now it’s about fins. Won’t be surprised either way about that game. But we should finish the season strong. Let’s hope healthy.

Praxit

Reaction score
Glimmer, it just bad night all around. I feel the refs become bias with home teams.

It predicated itself last night. But you cant blame refs entirely.

Dallas stunk up the joint, all 3 phases.

What makes this same old team. The way they lose. They got no fight or they DONT KNOW how to respond.

That's coaching. They can become easily unfocused.

75boyz

Reaction score
It sucks every year because ALL of the other mis leading regular season wins but then there's those 1 or 2 games where you're like "Yep, they're still the same. A one and done wildcard playoff team at best."

It has not only gotten both predictable over the years but even humorous as to kinda seeing it evolve the same way year after year.

This team has become the absolute definition of the GroundHog Day movie.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is what happens when you start doing your victory laps in November....
I think it’s more the fans doing victory laps. Looked like cards game. Seemed to have no game plan. They should be embarrassed but D-Law will likely post a picture of his new lambo he buys himself for Christmas..

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Locking up a playoff spot by week 14 and making the dance 3 years in a row is not 'normal.'

The level of entitlement here is bloody awesome.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Nah, but you got to admit that this team seems to have the day issues as previous years
Like what? Losing a game and making you unhappy?

Last year it was Dak throwing picks. Year before the defense was recovering in Parsons and Quinn's inaugural season.

Year before that was Garrett.

This whole thread smells of quitting after a loss.

bigE79

Reaction score
If webeatMiami, then the narrative changes again.
Actually it really doesn't, Miami hasn't beaten a good team yet this year,going by records of course,we beat 2 winning teams but those were at home.. Seattle and Philly.. game could go either way, they are a finesse team like us.