Same Robotic message. Day after Day

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And isn't it amazing how many of the Garrett apologists and defenders try to sneak their way onto the bandwagon now?

"Yeah! He's terrible! I've wanted him gone for years too! Right guys? Guys?"
I'll still defend the things he shouldn't be blamed for, like the Eagles game. That was almost completely on the players, who shouldn't need someone to get them "focused".

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If fan are tired of hearing Garretts same robotic press conferences only hearing them a couple times a week, Can you imaging being a player hearing his robotic message all day long, day after day, year after year? Its so sad to hear Dak starting to sound exactly like him.

As a farewell to Garrett I think its only fitting to send him off with your favorite Garrett robotic message.

"How we doing guys?"
" Taking it day by day"
"Trying to learn from our mistakes"
" Best version of ourselves"
"Trying to be better then yesterday."

Whats your Garrett quote?
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Just make it stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I loved his forced ridiculous cursing during All or Nothing. Our players had to stop their eyeballs from rolling into the backs of their brains. That was PURE cringe. Guy is a joke. Always has been.

Kaiser

Reaction score
It’s a press conference, not a variety show or soul bearing intervention. Coaches do them because they have to, not because they want to. There are plenty of reasons to want Garrett gone, but giving stock answers to get through the unwanted press conference routine isn’t one of them.

No, Garrett sucks because he won't give answers.

DLaw sucks because he will give answers.

Everything will suck until football knowledge is electronically downloaded like that movie "Total Recall".

Did I mention everything sucks?

Kaiser

Reaction score
And isn't it amazing how many of the Garrett apologists and defenders try to sneak their way onto the bandwagon now?

The guy you are replying to would want Mother Theresa gone.

I said for years that Garrett didn't suck and he was slightly above average. They were snakebit this year but they were somewhat last year but turned it around to go on a 8-1 run at the end of the season.

Then the team completely quit against the Bills and Bears, which is on the coaches and completely sealed Garrett being gone. I said before the season this was Garrett's last year no matter how the season went.

I don't see any inconsistency in my positions, there are plenty of positions that are not at the poles of "Apologist" and "Hater".

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, Garrett sucks because he won't give answers.

DLaw sucks because he will give answers.

Everything will suck until football knowledge is electronically downloaded like that movie "Total Recall".

Did I mention everything sucks?
Dude, you suck!

catiii

Reaction score
"We did some bad things, we did some good things..."

.."we just got to watch the tape and get better..."

"...this football team..."

"...he's a good football player, we like what he contributes to our football team..."

Adding unnecessary words and using "we" doesn't make your statements any more meaningful....

It was stressful having to channel him long enough to write this rubbish. :lmao:
I need a Vulcan mind scrubber now.........

And to everyone interjecting comments defending this clown and being critical of the thread -
we're having fun so go pound sand. :eek::muttley:

visionary

Reaction score
The guy you are replying to would want Mother Theresa gone.

I said for years that Garrett didn't suck and he was slightly above average. They were snakebit this year but they were somewhat last year but turned it around to go on a 8-1 run at the end of the season.

Then the team completely quit against the Bills and Bears, which is on the coaches and completely sealed Garrett being gone. I said before the season this was Garrett's last year no matter how the season went.

I don't see any inconsistency in my positions, there are plenty of positions that are not at the poles of "Apologist" and "Hater".

just stop it

you’ve been one of the biggest Garrett apologists for years

can’t back track now

:laugh:

batman36

Reaction score
Scratch, fight, and claw.
And those inspiritational training camp t-shirts. I miss yistiddy's Cowboys. That's my late grandmothers' enunciation of yesterday.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you imaging being a player hearing his robotic message all day long, day after day, year after year?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think at least some of the folks referred to as Garrett “apologists” are called that only because they aren’t willing to make a major issue out of ever look, gesture, sneeze or word, and they aren’t willing to go along with every condemnation, no matter how contrived.

It actually is possible to want him replaced without imagining a personal grudge, or making an issue out of insignificant things like his habit of clapping, or without buying into any number of fabricated notions about him.

I merely want him replaced because he has failed to put out a consistently competitive product and has failed to get the expected results. But some expect animosity and a willingness to either fabricate a narrative or go along with whatever narrative others fabricate, and if you don’t, you are an “apologist”.

Last edited:

fivetwos

Reaction score
The advantage of having Garrett around is in the event you forget what sport you're discussing, he often reminds you.

Right there with all the advantages we have with Jerry being both owner and GM...as he has stated many a time.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I merely want him replaced because he has failed to put out a consistently competitive product and has failed to get the expected results. But some expected animosity and a willingness to either fabricate a narrative or go along with whatever narrative others fabricate, and if you don’t, you are an “apologist”.

Great post. There are a billion ways to watch the game without having a visceral hatred for Garrett or Jerry or whoever.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he should stick around for a couple more years, he hasn't sucked the life out of everybody yet.