Same Robotic message. Day after Day

Kaiser

Reaction score
You and these other 'clowns' actually think it's within your ability to judge what constitutes valid criticism and extremes.

So my criticism of the haters isn't valid but your criticism of me is? Interesting pretzel of logic you have there.

The assumption in your post is that every criticism here is valid. That comical, there are at least a dozen posters here that any reasonable person would call blind haters.

visionary

Reaction score
:laugh:
I think at least some of the folks referred to as Garrett “apologists” are called that only because they aren’t willing to make a major issue out of ever look, gesture, sneeze or word, and they aren’t willing to go along with every condemnation, no matter how contrived.

It actually is possible to want him replaced without imagining a personal grudge, or making an issue out of insignificant things like his habit of clapping, or without buying into any number of fabricated notions about him.

I merely want him replaced because he has failed to put out a consistently competitive product and has failed to get the expected results. But some expect animosity and a willingness to either fabricate a narrative or go along with whatever narrative others fabricate, and if you don’t, you are an “apologist”.

Gotta hurt when your hero is a trash heap

:laugh:

Valkyr

Reaction score
I think he always stands with his hands on either side of the lectern because that's how he recharges his battery.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
If fan are tired of hearing Garretts same robotic press conferences only hearing them a couple times a week, Can you imaging being a player hearing his robotic message all day long, day after day, year after year? Its so sad to hear Dak starting to sound exactly like him.

As a farewell to Garrett I think its only fitting to send him off with your favorite Garrett robotic message.

"How we doing guys?"
" Taking it day by day"
"Trying to learn from our mistakes"
" Best version of ourselves"
"Trying to be better then yesterday."

Whats your Garrett quote?
It was everybody's fault but mine.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Being boring in press conferences is the least of Garrett's problems. Ever tried to listen to a Belichick press conference? It's 99% mumbling cliches and 1% talking about special teams. Coaches aren't there to yuk it up with reporters.

I wished that he emulated Bill in practice, on game day, in the offseason not in his press conferences. Hell I can do that.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or you've run out of things you can say to even try to defend him any longer. But now you want to claim that you're the ones now being 'fair and objective'. It's hilarious. Talk about people who try(and fail) to have it both ways. You don't get to.
You just proved my point. I’ve said for 2 years I think Garrett needs to be replaced, but because I don’t buy into everything anyone writes or fabricates about him, and I don’t imagine the personal grudges others do, you are choosing to create your own version of what I write and think - truth be damned

Cas2800

Reaction score
The guy you are replying to would want Mother Theresa gone.

I said for years that Garrett didn't suck and he was slightly above average. They were snakebit this year but they were somewhat last year but turned it around to go on a 8-1 run at the end of the season.

Then the team completely quit against the Bills and Bears, which is on the coaches and completely sealed Garrett being gone. I said before the season this was Garrett's last year no matter how the season went.

I don't see any inconsistency in my positions, there are plenty of positions that are not at the poles of "Apologist" and "Hater".
If only Jerry would have listened to you. :lmao2:

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Haha 2016 COY was a FLUKE! Dak and Zeke were studs and this team won in spite of Garrett. If he were that great why is he consistently up and down all around mediocre though his tenure? 2016 was an anomaly and everyone but Garrett nut huggers knew that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So my criticism of the haters isn't valid but your criticism of me is? Interesting pretzel of logic you have there.

You acting like it's your place to judge anybody? Yeah. I'll mention issues with yiu personally, not in sweeping generalities. There's your difference.

The assumption in your post is that every criticism here is valid. That comical, there are at least a dozen posters here that any reasonable person would call blind haters.

A whole dozen? Wow, well then, that's clearly reason for your crusade.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You just proved my point. I’ve said for 2 years I think Garrett needs to be replaced, but because I don’t buy into everything anyone writes or fabricates about him, and I don’t imagine the personal grudges others do, you are choosing to create your own version of what I write and think - truth be damned

Truth be damned would be your version of the facts. You rush to defend anything and everything that comes from this team.