San Antonio Saints?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
I live in San Antonio and I say HELL NO to the Saints coming here. I've been a Cowboy fan all my life and I would never except another team other than the Cowboys. Heck i don't even like the Spurs, i'm more of a Rockets and Mavs fan. I hope they go to L.A and have sucess there

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hiero said:
Tags doesnt want a small market team. Tags runs the NFL, he has repeatedly said he has Los angeles as the #1 priority for a team to be relocated to.
Trust me i live by sacramento and i have to deal with this all the time with the kings. The kings have sold out almost every game the past 20 years, they win consistently, they have the best fans in the league. Sounds like a great place for basketball, but whats this? The Maloofs want to move them to Vegas? The national media not only never gives the kings any respect, they constantly disrespect them even after constant 50+ win seasons. Kings cant get a new stadium built because the county cant afford it, and now the Maloofs are threatening to move them away because of it. So much drama, and the Kings are doing so well. The NBA doesnt want a sacramento team, thats less revenue overall for them regardless of them selling out every game. Just like teh NFL doesnt want a san antonio team, and the big money will probably win out IMO, meaning LA once again has top priority for relocation regardless of stadium etc.

You can't force a city to support a team. Unless the NFL is going to foot the bill for a stadium and purchase the home game tickets, it's not an option. I don't care who says what. You can't make LA want an NFL team and you can't stop a team from moving.

Hiero

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
You can't force a city to support a team. Unless the NFL is going to foot the bill for a stadium and purchase the home game tickets, it's not an option. I don't care who says what. You can't make LA want an NFL team and you can't stop a team from moving.
only time will tell, thats still my opinion

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Why does everyone keep comparing NY to Texas? What about FL?

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Hiero said:
I dont disagree that it can support an nfl team, im sure it can. I just dont think its the optimal spot for many reasons including market size, and the ridiculous market share hold the cowboys hold over the state. Cowboys fans rule the state, and whoever isnt a cowboys fan is a texans fan. In the end though its all about the $$$.

Let's be honest, most of us follow more than one team. Dallas is our favorite but most of us cheer on another team if Dallas fails to make the playoffs etc. That is the just the nature of the sports fan. Sure, there are always true diehards that can't appreciate any team aside from their own but most of follow more than one team. You're telling me all those fans in San Antonio and Austin will strictly follow Dallas and not San Antonio. I don't think so. Football is football and when a professional team is in your backyard, you can be sure most of those SA residents will follow their team in some manner even if it isn't their favorite team.