San Diego - 28 vs Indianapolis - 24 **Game Thread**

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vintage;1896539 said:
No kidding. This is disgusting. I hope Romo can do something like that today
Lets hope the surgery doesn't get botched like their drive just did.

kmp77

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;1896541 said:
Hope terry doesnt do that...

I just had a scary flashback to the last playoff game. Hope he doesn't repeat.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1896551 said:
Lets hope the surgery doesn't get botched like their drive just did.

If Indi wins; the Indi/NE game is going to be epic.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Vintage;1896559 said:
If Indi wins; the Indi/NE game is going to be epic.

Boy the NFL is going to have a wet dream if Dallas and Indy both win today. Talk about ratings for next weeks conference championship games.

kmp77

Reaction score
Wow. Someone tell the Chargers to pull their heads out of their backsides.

The Panch

Reaction score
windward;1896592 said:
first half TOs are overrated.
When you have the ball late before the half, it isnt.

Indy's secondary is quick and all, but they're practically a bunch of midgets.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The Panch;1896595 said:
When you have the ball late before the half, it isnt.
I doubt that calling their 1st half timeouts will cost them the game. If they do the same thing in the second half. then there is reason to worry.

The Panch

Reaction score
windward;1896599 said:
I doubt that calling their 1st half timeouts will cost them the game. If they do the same thing in the second half. then there is reason to worry.
Are you that ignorant? If you have a chance to score before the half, you take it and keep as many T/O's as possible.

The Panch

Reaction score
Peyton's first incompletion was damn near a big one. How did he not pick that off??

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Trend....home teams starting slow and blowing the opposition in the second half.
The Boys must continue the trend.

The Panch

Reaction score
Artie Lange;1896616 said:
Trend....home teams starting slow and blowing the opposition in the second half.
The Boys must continue the trend.
Exactly how did Jacksonville get blown out in the second half?? It was still a one possession game in the middle of the 4th quarter and would've been tied if the Jacksonville receivers didnt have a case of the butter fingers.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The Panch;1896604 said:
Are you that ignorant? If you have a chance to score before the half, you take it and keep as many T/O's as possible.
Do you always resort to personal insults? That's usually the signature of someone who is unable to articulate their point effectively.

All I said is that it will have a minimal affect on the out come of the game. The fact that they did used all their timeouts with 9 minutes left in the second quarter will not singularly define whether they win or lose this game.

The Panch

Reaction score
windward;1896629 said:
Do you always resort to personal insults? That's usually the signature of someone who is unable to articulate their point effectively.

All I said is that it will have a minimal affect on the out come of the game. The fact that they did used all their timeouts with 9 minutes left in the second quarter will not singularly define whether they win or lose this game.
I insulted you because you made a statement that made no sense and I called you on it?? Anytime you put up points, there's no such thing as "minimal effects" on the game. Especially if you're in SD's shoes.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
The Panch;1896604 said:

You need to put down whatever it is that you're drinking and take a break from it for a while because your response was totally unwarranted.