San Diego - 28 vs Indianapolis - 24 **Game Thread**

The Panch

Reaction score
Draegerman;1896638 said:
You need to put down whatever it is that you're drinking and take a break from it for a while because your response was totally unwarranted.
Amazing the sensitivity on this board. Acting like I cussesd out his mother.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
The Panch;1896644 said:
Amazing the sensitivity on this board. Acting like I cussesd out his mother.
Your insult wasn't warranted, it's that simple.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
There is something Vanderjagtian about Rivers that makes him unlikable to me.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The Panch;1896634 said:
I insulted you because you made an ignorant statement and I called you on it?? Anytime you put up points, there's no such thing as "minimal effects" on the game. Especially if you're in SD's shoes.
I am not sure where you learned that insulting someone was an effective argumentative technique. Here's a hint: It's not. I'm afraid they did you a great disservice.

You want to call me ignorant? Then show me solid statistical evidence that teams that use all their first half TOs tend to lose significantly more than teams that don't. If you cannot then your claim of me making an ignorant statement is just as, if not more ignorant.

Is it the best decision to use all your timeouts with 9 minutes left in the first half? No, of course not. Is it the end of the world? No, it's not.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
iim rooting for the colts but it was funny seeing Manning get owned there, same thing should have happened to brady yesterday when he tried to block. huge break for the colts with the holding