San Fran 0 points allowed in 2nd half last 4 games

Yobwocs

Reaction score
One thing is for sure is that if we get to the NFC Championship game, you can bet we're gonna get red and gold again.

I know there's an "if" we get to the Championship Game or not, but if we do get there..... it's gonna be those guys visiting us again, or we're going to Santa Clara.

We need to prepare for this inevitability. Get Odell in here. If we get crushed by them again, it's on the guys here who are constantly like "forget Odell. Don't need him."

Jipper

Reaction score
One thing is for sure is that if we get to the NFC Championship game, you can bet we're gonna get red and gold again.

I know there's an "if" we get to the Championship Game or not, but if we do get there..... it's gonna be those guys visiting us again, or we're going to Santa Clara.

We need to prepare for this inevitability. Get Odell in here. If we get crushed by them again, it's on the guys here who are constantly like "forget Odell. Don't need him."

nothing is inevitable…lots of football left to go, over a third of the season, anything can still happen and will happen.

We can match their physicality and at least the cowboys expect it now.

kramskoi

Reaction score
I'd like for some team...any team...to beat the freakin' brakes off their behinds. Tired hearing about how they beat up on scrubs. If the Saints had serious offensive talent (and not serious offensive futility) they would've taken them to the wall today. Arizona and New Orleans hardly epitomize high offensive efficiency.

I won't mind if it does come down to them against Dallas in a title game. I want to see Micah and company get after Garropolo and cause some bad things to happen. You saw it against the Saints.

The strength of Niners defense is in its front seven. Their secondary doesn't really impress me. They can be had. All the Saints really had was Olave and Kamara, who incidentally turned the ball over TWICE...once on the goal line.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'd like for some team...any team...to beat the freakin' brakes off their behinds. Tired hearing about how they beat up on scrubs. If the Saints had serious offensive talent (and not serious offensive futility) they would've taken them to the wall today. Arizona and New Orleans hardly epitomize high offensive efficiency.

I won't mind if it does come down to them against Dallas in a title game. I want to see Micah and company get after Garropolo and cause some bad things to happen. You saw it against the Saints.
The Chiefs did.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
It was against the saints that can’t get outbid their own way and Arizona with a backup qb.

let’s see how they do against Miami first then crown them.

Bagman

Reaction score
We haven't won the Super Bowl since 1995. We scare NOBODY.
San Francisco hasn't won the Super Bowl since 1994. Somehow, they scare EVERYBODY. Weird.
And please don't tell me they've been there. THEY HAVEN'T WON SINCE 1994. Close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.