San Fran is still the best team in the NFC

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
49ers are making the playoffs for sure barring injuries. Hopefully seeding prevents us from potentially meeting up with them cause we’re doomed if do. Hopefully another team can knock them out before they get a chance to do that to us.

reddyuta

Reaction score
you can pass on them but you are toast if you turn the ball over.

Bagman

Reaction score
I hear a lot about other teams running on the Cowboys. How badly they'll be beaten by a good running team. Newsflash.....DALLAS is a good running team, is only getting better and healthier every week, and can pretty much run on any team in the league. I think San Fran should also be worried if they have to play Dallas.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I agree and nobody is talking about them, team that scares me the most in the conference.
Definitely.

SF and Tenn are the two teams we would have a very tough time beating, even at our best.

This NFC is wide open and maybe we can finally find a damned seam come playoff time.

fivetwos

Reaction score
It’s also very safe to say that Shanahan knows Quinn’s defense as well as anyone, being together in Atlanta.

It’s a matchup nightmare for us and would take a big effort to beat them. Best to hope someone else picks them off.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Yea i actually think a lot of people are overlooking them because they don't have the best record but mccaffrey has taken that team to another level. Definitely not a team i want to play again

Not only addition of CMac but they just seem to be improving each week toward that team that is gonna test anyone they face. Not saying they can't be beat ..... but we are kinda using their recipe and they been cooking it longer.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
49ers are making the playoffs for sure barring injuries. Hopefully seeding prevents us from potentially meeting up with them cause we’re doomed if do. Hopefully another team can knock them out before they get a chance to do that to us.

I thought the Cowboys weren’t going to the playoffs. Remember? They needed to tank the season, blow up the team, and start over?

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
They are the one NFC team that scares me! They really are built to negate our strengths! I don't think they are as good on defense as they were last year though. The emergence of Pollard may be the x factor this year that could help us find success against the niners......
Another reason we need OBJ!!!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Another reason we need OBJ!!!

Old'ell Beckham would've helped us for sure against Old Man Rodgers.

AthleticCarefulJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

stuckindc

Reaction score
I’ll bet they’d like another shot in the playoffs after last years crap