San Fran is still the best team in the NFC

Nexx

Reaction score
if a next time comes around against the 49er's our QB1 will need to play like a QB1 to have a chance. 17 points isnt going to cut it.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I was worried about them last year and was right. They are a better team this year. They can win with poor QB play better than any other team. Not saying we can’t beat them but we are going to have to improve run D to do it and force JG to beat you

Lutonio

Reaction score
I think it is about consistency for the Cowboys. I believe their best game get beat anybody else’s best game except for the Chiefs.

The problem is they have rarely been consistent and traditionally haven’t handled success very well.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Yea i actually think a lot of people are overlooking them because they don't have the best record but mccaffrey has taken that team to another level. Definitely not a team i want to play again

I'm not so sure of that. Their 3 game win streak against mediocre teams isn't that impressive. Just like our 2 early wins against the Super Bowl teams don't look that good now since they are not that good. Especially LA.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'd rather face Brady honestly. That offense is nowhere near what it was last 2 years and they've struggled running the ball. I like the idea of our pass rush against immobile qbs and poor run games...
Yea but it’s still Brady. Look how Rodgers still dialed it up against us with a lesser team. I’d rather not face one of the HOFame QB’s.

Last edited:

diamonddelts

Reaction score
San Francisco is by far the worst match up for Dallas. They will easily bully Dallas again in the playoffs if they meet.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
San Francisco is by far the worst match up for Dallas. They will easily bully Dallas again in the playoffs if they meet.

I actually disagree with this for no other reason than Dallas would go into that game with MUCH better offensive line play.. The law firm of Smith, Smith, Peters and McGovern operating the left side will be a huge upgrade over a gimpy Tyron and Mr. "Holding number 52, offense.. 10 yard penalty" Then on defense you bring a no longer rookie Bohanna and Big Ole Hankins to man the middle and change out Gregory and Armstrong for Fowler, Williams and Armstrong. And by January Damone Clark will have 10 games under HIS belt and aint nobody bullying that dude. This team is so much better equipped to play the physical game than last year it aint even funny. Oh and there will be no one legged Zeke and the OC seems to have finally figured out how to maximize Pollard.. So my friend.. if the Cowboys have to meet the 49ers this year in the playoffs again, I firmly believe we will see a very different outcome.

Dakota

Reaction score
You may be right about the niners, but I don't think so. We are better. We have a better defense and now with Dak back this offense is unstoppable. The only team I am slightly concered about is philthy. They beefed up the defensive line to help stop the run, Davis will be back soon and Maddox is on the mend. I really hope Goedert doesn't return to to the line up before 12/24.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I was worried about them last year and was right. They are a better team this year. They can win with poor QB play better than any other team. Not saying we can’t beat them but we are going to have to improve run D to do it and force JG to beat you
I think we’re better too. :starspin:

plymkr

Reaction score
Don't judge the 49ers by the way they played the Colt McCoys. The Cowboys are a good team too.
I would argue the Colt McCoys didn't even play. They fired a coach prior to the game. The effort was awful. Basically it was a 49ers practice but on MNF.