San Fran is still the best team in the NFC

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Pft, I’m more worried about the bus ride over than any of these teams.
We got jalen hurts, a 50 year old mannequin with botox, Marvin areola, geno smitts, the Vikings, and Danny jones in our conference. This year it’s paved with gold for us. No excuses this year.

Sydla

Reaction score
They are no doubt going to be a problem in the playoffs as long as Jimmy G plays smart.

terra

Reaction score
It does seem like the NFC is nearly wide open; any one of about 6 teams could make it to the SB. I would like to think it might be us but I want to see consistency from this team.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Parsons is better than Bosa. Dak is better than Jimmy. Pollard is better than Mccaffrey. Mahar is better than Gould.
I agree with all of this. Even though I am not the biggest Dak fan, I do like him better than Jimmy G. I think Garoppolo is overrated.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
of course. Isn’t there a west Texas even though Texas is in the west?…..silly boy
You know it's funny:
Texas is, geographically speaking, more south central than in the west part of the country.
Like dead set in the middle.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
They are no doubt going to be a problem in the playoffs as long as Jimmy G plays smart.

You mean if Shanahan calls 50 running plays a game in the playoffs and not even let Jimmy G throw it 10 times. He only loses his damn mind and cuts him loose in the Super Bowl in the 4th quarter with a 10 point lead.. Or keep slingin it with a 25 point lead with under 20 minutes to go .. Shanahan seems allergic to winning the big one.. But maybe he will FINALLY learn his lesson this year. Hold pass attempts under 20 and lean on the runners and the defense and the 49ers instantly become the favorites in the NFC. If they and the Cowboys meet in the playoffs let's hope the Cowboys (Kellen Moore) have similarly wised up and follow the same blueprint. Well in the Cowboys case I think they can go to 25 pass attempts.. I trust Dak a little more than Garapolo.

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
You know it's funny:
Texas is, geographically speaking, more south central than in the west part of the country.
Like dead set in the middle.

……you’re killing me today, friend.

just give back the Alamo and we’ll call it even

Bagman

Reaction score
I’m telling you right now. If we play San Francisco in the playoffs we’re getting our butts handed. That team is way to physical. How do you stop their run game? No way, Shanahan would game plan us out the field.

give me anyone but them..
The only way we could handle them would be to have our very best offensive line performance of the season and grind THEM for 35 rushes. Huge task, but it could be done.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The only way we could handle them would be to have our very best offensive line performance of the season and grind THEM for 35 rushes. Huge task, but it could be done.

The good news for the Cowboys with regard to a possible matchup with the 49ers is they have a good 9-10 weeks to figure out how to be more physical. The best news is that the answer is right there in front of them. They just need to embrace it. Run the ball, pound the rock, let them big uglies up front grind up the front 7 .. keep our defense fresh and hungry.. This team has guys who can play the physical game.. it just need to get it out of them! Something tells me McCarthy will be able to do it this year.. He has two months to do it as opposed to just a week last year.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Our defense is better, our QB is way better, our O line is better and our RB dosent have an injury history longer than a CVS receipt. I think people are sleeping on the Cowboys based on the Packers loss.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Our defense is better, our QB is way better, our O line is better and our RB dosent have an injury history longer than a CVS receipt. I think people are sleeping on the Cowboys based on the Packers loss.

I hope it continues.

The 21st century Cowboys haven't typically responded well when the world is telling them they're great. I'd much rather the team feel they have something to prove.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I hope it continues.

The 21st century Cowboys haven't typically responded well when the world is telling them they're great. I'd much rather the team feel they have something to prove.
I totally agree. This team plays different when they're hungry and counted out.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I hope it continues.

Amen Brother.. That's why I actually DON'T want them to run the table and go into the playoffs on a 9 game win streak and with all the hype that will accompany it. I need them to drop one more in the middle somewhere.. as long as it's not to Philthy.. maybe the Titans game will be the one.. That will get the mediots off them again.. On the flip side if they do run the table and head into the playoffs as the 1 seed and have the entire football world on their nuts I will be able to rent out my guest bedrooms for $2000 a night if they make it to hosting the NFC Championship. I try and see the positives in everything. LOL!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
In my mind. That is the team that is built to beat us. Especially with mccaffrey. They can run and stop the run. Playmakers on offense. Pass rushers to make you uncomfortable.
EVERYBODY IS BEATABLE on every Sunday, Monday and Thursday!