San Francisco goes for its sixth Lombardi trophy again

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
That whole 5 win thing meant so much to me as a kid. Steeles topped it right? Niners probably will at some point. Didn’t the pats get 5?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
They have a hell of a GM over there in 49er land, meanwhile, we have a complete idiot as GM. Unfortunately for the whiners, there's a guy named Mahomes over there but this time with great weather.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I actually think this could be a fantastic SB whether you like the teams or not. I just hope it's an exciting and competitive game with scoring and plenty of suspense.

Mcsports

Reaction score
It all started to unravel when Campbell chose to go for it on a 4th and 3 and passed up a FG that would have given the Lions a 17 point lead. His aggressiveness killed them. It was all SF from there.
Yes and then he doubled down later in the game and bypassed a game tying field goal attempt

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
SF has been lucky thus far. I don't see KC collapsing or making a bunch of mistakes.

Is there any position the 49ers have an advantage in? Certainly isn't QB or HC.

plymkr

Reaction score
Ugh, does this mean I have to root for the KC Swifties? Just cancel it already. I don't want to see it.
I was hoping for an Eminem vs Swifties Super Bowl. Now I have to root for Taylor Swift to be happy.

I doubt I’ll watch it. I don’t want either of them to win. I hope KC Swifties win cuz I hate the 49ers. But that’ll even be hard to stomach.

RS12

Reaction score
Not betting against Mahomes. Three playoff losses in 17 games. Twice to Brady and once to Burrow. I dont see Purdy getting it done.