San Francisco goes for its sixth Lombardi trophy again

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Ravens handed the ball off to a RB six times in 57 plays, despite KC being 25th in run defense. The 49ers won't be that stupid.

Reactions: CWR

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
After sleeping on it, I hope they get it. The Niners actually try to win titles. That they've gone one year longer than Dallas is not a testament to how each team operates, and I'm tired of some fans acting like that's sort of badge of honor for the Jones boys.

Go Niners.
If you had been around 49ers fans during the 1980s and early 90s there is no way you would ever utter those words for a SB. I had to grow up around them. They could be playing against Alien Xenomorphs with the fate of Earth riding on them and I would still never utter the phrase you just did in regards to a SB.

Reactions: CWR

Hardline

Reaction score
I would hope SF hoisting their 6th Lombardi would be a slap in the face to Jerry. That's the only reason I would want them to win. But there is no shaming Jerry. .

plasticman

Reaction score
True.

The 49ers become the third team to pass up the Cowboys in SB victories.

At the least, they will tie the Cowboys, Steelers, and Broncos for 2nd place in SB appearances at eight.

In 1995 the Cowboys were in first place for both and 27 years later........

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If you had been around 49ers fans during the 1980s and early 90s there is no way you would ever utter those words for a SB. I had to grow up around them. They could be playing against Alien Xenomorphs with the fate of Earth riding on them and I would still never utter the phrase you just did in regards to a SB.
I'll say it one more time: Go Niners.

I'm done hoping Brady or Mahomes can protect a Cowboys legacy that Jerry himself has flushed down the toilet. He deserves to drop another notch.