San Francisco goes for its sixth Lombardi trophy again

mmohican29

Reaction score
nothing wrong with what Dan did in the second half, SF had the ball five times and scored on every drive, Dan knew his defense couldn't hold up in the second half, the defense let them down in the second half.
Horse crap. You are still sparring @ 10 mins left in the 3rd. The Niners opened with a FG. You could match and keep them @ bay. They are the home team: you handed them unnecessary momentum. Stupid, stupid decision. And then he trumped that one with a worse one later in the game.

oldcorvetteguy

Reaction score
Chiefs defense is too good. Purdy will be in for a long night. And thr 49ers are the 25th ranked defense on third down. Goff was really good. The Chiefs should role, though they don’t have a St Brown.

I think the Chiefs win easily.
I watched the game today. The Chiefs are going to be tough to beat.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's better for us if the 49ers win.
Exclude me from 'us'. I dislike Pittsburgh, San Francisco and Washington. And could not care less about the other 28 teams.

It bothers me the Steelers have six Lombardi Trophies. It bothers me the 49ers have as many as Dallas does and could get more. It bothers me the Commanders have ANY. I could not care less if every other team gets 20--just as long as this franchise can have more trophies than those three franchises.

I do not root for other teams. The same goes for Kansas City, However, I will not be disappointed if the Chiefs won for the reason above. A Kansas City win would be 'better' for me.

MS17

Reaction score
Im trying, but it's hard to hang onto things with hoofs lol.
Copy that. Understand. I fear the NFL of the future's going to see more ridiculous "administrative time outs, stoppages" like at Baltimore today. This one was due to an uninvited drone flying over the playing field, someone claimed. For me, the NFL is becoming more unwatchable by the year. Corporatization, TV and the league is slowly ruining it.

offlimits

Reaction score
Can the Chiefs prevent the 49ers from breaking the five-Super Bowl win tie with the Cowboys like they did four years ago?

Stay tuned.
Dislike both cities and teams... except for Purdy. A humble Christian who wears his faith on his sleeve. Hoping for a draw.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Yeah but how far ahead are we where it really counts(Forbes)?

Jayinem

Reaction score
49ers will probably win. Be ready. :(
They've now made 3 different Super Bowls with 3 different QBs since we've made 1. It shows that just because a QB gets them to the Super Bowl they're not afraid to move on. Meanwhile our QBs don't get near one and we don't move on. This is not your dads Cowboys anyway it's been turned into a joke franchise by the Jones'.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry will do something of our rival wins one
Jerry will only do something if we the fans start checking out and stop buying tickets and merchandise and hit him in his pocket book. Guarantee we are more worried about the 49ers winning 6 than he is and that’s sad.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Im trying, but it's hard to hang onto things with hoofs lol.
I completely agree with you. I went from loving football to I’m starting to actually really really hate it. Like watching teams I hate get better than us and get luckier than us is torture and ruins my day. I have a friend who is a saints fan and he would say oh man when they lost I’d be so grumpy and lash out at my family that I realized something that is supposed to bring me joy is doing the opposite so why bother. And he was like since I stopped caring I have felt 100 percent better. I’m really starting to get to that.