Saquon 14 carries 28 yards

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Miss me?

636368461409168070-SeanLee1.jpg

what a player. He was all over the place. He might be 33, but the instincts are 2nd to none

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Not as much as Zeke’s do yours if you weren’t choking the entire time, now I know why you have balz in your name . Sorry you can’t handle facts that rain on your love affair.

The facts are that our “terrible run defense” (according the the experts on here LOL) shut your boy down and made him a non factor while Zeke chewed up the Giants. Those are the facts. Stay warm!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally you agree! Let’s see, the only team with a winning record that he did good against was the Eagles and if you saw the room he had to run I’m quite sure Pollard would have had similar stats.

The only other to teams we’ve played with a winning record, we lost to, and he had total yards of 62 and 35.

Every other team he’s done well against are some of the worst in the league, literally. Whew! His contract sure his paying off! I don’t know how we would have beat some of the worst defenses in the league or the likes of the Washington, Miami, or NYG without him!

Here’s a little news flash, expect him to have a big game against Detroit and then tell us how great he is, they’re defense is second worst in the league but I’m sure that will be conveniently over looked to prop up the Ewok even more.
You seem pissed that Zeke had a better game. We are Cowboys fans enjoying a victory at the Giants expense. Of course we laud a good game by Zeke while downplaying the bad. That's what fans do. Join the party. His name is not Ewok. It is Ezekiel. Ezekiel Elliott. And we're lucky to have him.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
He was a factor, in that because of our defense keying in on him, Jones was able to run for over 50 yards....but Jones is easier to tackle, so I'll take that trade off.

That’s like saying an offensive lineman that had a terrible game giving up five sacks was a factor because he occupied a pass rusher, or a WR that had zero targets was a factor because he opened it up for the other receivers. I guess if you want to look at it that way then no player can ever be a non factor. LOL

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
You seem pissed that Zeke had a better game. We are Cowboys fans enjoying a victory at the Giants expense. Of course we laud a good game by Zeke while downplaying the bad. That's what fans do. Join the party. His name is not Ewok. It is Ezekiel. Ezekiel Elliott. And we're lucky to have him.

he’s just one of the Zeke haters blinded to the facts. He and a few others on here are Barkley sack huggers. It pains them that Zeke showed up their boy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s like saying an offensive lineman that had a terrible game giving up five sacks was a factor because he occupied a pass rusher, or a WR that had zero targets was a factor because he opened it up for the other receivers. I guess if you want to look at it that way then no player can ever be a non factor. LOL
I'll agree with the WR part, because they both end up being decoys, which actually help the team.

That's not to say I think it's the optimal way to use him, just that it is a side effect of just having someone defenses fear on the field.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
The facts are that our “terrible run defense” (according the the experts on here LOL) shut your boy down and made him a non factor while Zeke chewed up the Giants. Those are the facts. Stay warm!
Lol, my boy? Facts. The Giants are the 5th worst defense in the league, probably lower after last night. Cowboys have the 6th best defense in the league. Cowboys have the best offense in the league, Giants are close to the bottom 10. Cowboys have one of the best offensive lines in the league, NY has one of the worst.

I really don’t care that Zeke had a great game against the Giants, so does almost every other RB and we would have beat them without Zeke. What I do care about is how he plays against teams with winning records, ya know all 3 we’ve played this season. He played well against Phithy, actually the O line played terrific, Pollard would have had similar stats and he was shut down for 35 and 72 yards against NO and GB. Those are the games that matter and as usual he was a no show.

blueblood70

Reaction score
2 fold:

defense shut him down

Zeke ate his lunch.

questions?
well I luv EE but we dont need to rip SB at the same time.. EE has those same games when D just decides to take one part of the offense away and let the QB prove he can beat you.. 2 weeks straight post injury SB looks bad but its just what defenses decided to just pay heavy run and leave a lot of the game open to pass plays and dare them to win like that..

Zeke does look like hes got his game back in order but doesnt mean some of these stiff defenses we are about to see wont play 8-9 man boxes and dare us to pass etc ..it happens to all backs and fans dont understand it..

aria

Reaction score
he’s just one of the Zeke haters blinded to the facts. He and a few others on here are Barkley sack huggers. It pains them that Zeke showed up their boy.
Lol, showed up? So you think Zeke would have had similar numbers if he was running behind the Giants O line? You’re a true homer. Here’s another fact, Zeke had a whopping 53 yards in his first game against the Giants (one of the worst defenses in the league), Barkley had 120 against the Cowboys who are a top 10 defense. Where were you then spouting off how great Zeke was?

Oh that’s right, you weren’t. You only chirp and talk your weak trash when he has a good game and refuse to acknowledge other facts. You act like Zeke and Barkley were running head to head behind two of the best O lines in the game vs the same quality defenses. Get real homer.

Proof

Reaction score
So you started a thread with Zeke’s stats vs Barkleys after the first Giants game? Huh, guess I missed it :rolleyes:

I’m sorry, for every thread I start I need to also start the corresponding opposite thread? But to answer your question no, I did not. There were already plenty so I contributed to those. I liked you better when I thought you were a woman.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's ironic, many comments have been made about Zeke's bad performances, but when he plays well, the critics poo poo all over it. All backs have good and bad games; only Dallas fans laud others, while dismissing their own.

The team won, and although they did not play a consistent game, they maintained a lead over Philly. Slow starts and the two "made for burning" DB's, need to be addressed, going forward.

I will also admit that Lee, Wilson, and Lewis, played well. They added more aggressiveness and skill to the overall defense. Xavier, was also able to flourish with the change. I want the team healthy, but I also want the best talent on the field.
:hammer:

aria

Reaction score
I wasn’t pissed until a little piss ant started making it personal. All I did was point out facts based on the quality, or lack of quality of our opponents, which I’ve done after every game whether it includes Zeke, Dak, our defense, or whoever.

aria

Reaction score
I’m sorry, for every thread I start I need to also start the corresponding opposite thread? But to answer your question no, I did not. There were already plenty so I contributed to those. I liked you better when I thought you were a woman.
Of course you did, feeling lonely, I’ll still give you a hug :oops: I just wish people would put a little more thought/facts into their posts. Posting 2 stats and saying Zeke “ate his lunch” is leaving a lot out and very misleading. All I did was insert facts and people got all assed up about it. I didn’t insert my hatred against Zeke, minus a name, I posted facts. Why is that so offensive to people?

BTW, apology accepted!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol, my boy? Facts. The Giants are the 5th worst defense in the league, probably lower after last night. Cowboys have the 6th best defense in the league. Cowboys have the best offense in the league, Giants are close to the bottom 10. Cowboys have one of the best offensive lines in the league, NY has one of the worst.

I really don’t care that Zeke had a great game against the Giants, so does almost every other RB and we would have beat them without Zeke. What I do care about is how he plays against teams with winning records, ya know all 3 we’ve played this season. He played well against Phithy, actually the O line played terrific, Pollard would have had similar stats and he was shut down for 35 and 72 yards against NO and GB. Those are the games that matter and as usual he was a no show.
In all fairness, Zeke was met in the backfield a LOT in those games, and when it wasn't the backfield, it was usually at the LoS. I really don't see any RB doing well, the way the O-line was playing.

Proof

Reaction score
well I luv EE but we dont need to rip SB at the same time.. EE has those same games when D just decides to take one part of the offense away and let the QB prove he can beat you.. 2 weeks straight post injury SB looks bad but its just what defenses decided to just pay heavy run and leave a lot of the game open to pass plays and dare them to win like that..

Zeke does look like hes got his game back in order but doesnt mean some of these stiff defenses we are about to see wont play 8-9 man boxes and dare us to pass etc ..it happens to all backs and fans dont understand it..

not ripping him. I’m in the camp that Barkley is the better back. So it was just extra satisfying lol

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Lol, showed up? So you think Zeke would have had similar numbers if he was running behind the Giants O line? You’re a true homer. Here’s another fact, Zeke had a whopping 53 yards in his first game against the Giants (one of the worst defenses in the league), Barkley had 120 against the Cowboys who are a top 10 defense. Where were you then spouting off how great Zeke was?

Oh that’s right, you weren’t. You only chirp and talk your weak trash when he has a good game and refuse to acknowledge other facts. You act like Zeke and Barkley were running head to head behind two of the best O lines in the game vs the same quality defenses. Get real homer.

I guess we have to discount Emmitt’s accomplishments because he had a good line. Montana’s dominance needs to be thrown out because he had Rice, Taylor, etc. Those types of arguments are stupid and reveal agendas. You accomplish what you accomplish and the rest is just excuses.

I, and several others, have made the Zeke/Barkley comparison similar to Emmitt/Sanders. All are great backs. Emmitt and Zeke are the more dependable and consistent backs, while Sanders and Barkley will make more flashy plays, but will also have many more runs for a loss. Different styles, different backs. I’ll take the consistent, dependable back EVERY time. You can have your own opinion, but if you don’t like mine, make no mistake that I do NOT care.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I guess we have to discount Emmitt’s accomplishments because he had a good line. Montana’s dominance needs to be thrown out because he had Rice, Taylor, etc. Those types of arguments are stupid and reveal agendas. You accomplish what you accomplish and the rest is just excuses.

I, and several others, have made the Zeke/Barkley comparison similar to Emmitt/Sanders. All are great backs. Emmitt and Zeke are the more dependable and consistent backs, while Sanders and Barkley will make more flashy plays, but will also have many more runs for a loss. Different styles, different backs. I’ll take the consistent, dependable back EVERY time. You can have your own opinion, but if you don’t like mine, make no mistake that I do NOT care.
:hammer: facts..:thumbup:

aria

Reaction score
In all fairness, Zeke was met in the backfield a LOT in those games, and when it wasn't the backfield, it was usually at the LoS. I really don't see any RB doing well, the way the O-line was playing.
Well the Giants are 25th against the rush so plenty of other RB’s have had success against them. Add in the fact I think we have a top 5, top 10 O line at worst, and I respectfully disagree. Most of the teams the Giants have played, that caused them to be 25th against the run don’t even have near as good as O line as we do.

Proof

Reaction score
Of course you did, feeling lonely, I’ll still give you a hug :oops: I just wish people would put a little more thought/facts into their posts. Posting 2 stats and saying Zeke “ate his lunch” is leaving a lot out and very misleading. All I did was insert facts and people got all assed up about it. I didn’t insert my hatred against Zeke, minus a name, I posted facts. Why is that so offensive to people?

BTW, apology accepted!

you’re entitled to your opinion, it doesn’t bother me at all. I’m “offended” that you think I can’t be objective and haven’t criticized zeke just because I’m praising him now. Even if it were true (it’s not) I’m a fan of his and the team, so it’s perfectly normal. It’s also especially rich coming from you since you are a broken record concerning zeke