Twitter: Sarcasm: Jaylon’s Still Got It

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Jaylon's reaction is way, way too slow. He already saw the RB without the ball. Why does it take him a few seconds to react?

Not only is his reaction time slow. He processing of the play is not natural and it takes him time to realize what the play is and its already too late.
I think the play of Parsons and the media attention has gotten into jaylon's head, his indecisiveness is that of a rookie, not something you should see from a guy with his time in the league.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Know’s how to promote a pair of sunglasses though.

He’s gonna need a few dozen pairs this season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Beyond embarrassing.

That tells me Jaylon is busy looking into the backfield at the QB, instead of sticking to his assigned player (RB taking the fake handoff and running past Jaylon wide open into the flats). This type of mental mistakes happens frequently in junior high and high school. It's frustrating to see talented, starting and highly paid pro players like Jaylon making the same kind of dumb mistakes as high schoolers do.
:facepalm:

CapnB

Reaction score
he will have 14 tackles 11 of them will be for a loss including 3 sacks and 2 int's returning both 85 yards for a TD next game.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

200.gif

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I wish he was shoulda taken Myles
I said this would haunt the Cowboys. Myles Jack was a playmaker at UCLA and is still a playmaker at Jacksonville that could actually make plays on a bad knee.

Myles Jack played RB, LB, and in practice would participate in CB drills vs WR at UCLA. I was sick that we past on him for a LB with no knee that could not play for 2 years.

I even had a nickname ready "Jack Attack". How could any scout watch Jack Attack then watch Jaylon Smith and think that Smith is better than Jack Attack is crazy and should be fired. Was that Broaddus?

Jack Attack...

Jerry Dumbo GM Jones at his best, drafts a one leg LB that can play, and resigns a one leg LB that can't play.