Twitter: Sarcasm: Jaylon’s Still Got It

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Jaylon's reaction is way, way too slow. He already saw the RB without the ball. Why does it take him a few seconds to react?

Not only is his reaction time slow. He processing of the play is not natural and it takes him time to realize what the play is and its already too late.

He’s been doing this for years; it’s mind boggling.

Check out the play below.

1. He sees Cordelle Patterson leaking out into the flat and even flows with him in that direction.

2. Tribisky throws it to Patterson

THE BALL IS ALREADY IN THE AIR

3. Jaylon for some reason hesitates and feigns the opposite direction of the pass, SMH?!?!

Last edited:

vlad

Reaction score
Stephen Jones “let’s give him a big extension “.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Bad angle.. Not really on him that’s just a good design.

looks like he was playing the edge. The DE crashed down.

the corner has to help out on that play. Might have been man coverage.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
LVE is watching the RB, Jaylon is watching the QB. I don't know what the assignment is, but that is what the 2 are doing. If jaylon is down there to maybe rush the qb, he doesnt know if the rb is going to stay in and block or go to the flat. Jaylon does not start moving until the qb is rolling out

I am not saying he is not at fault, but maybe he had a different assignment

HungryLion

Reaction score
I love all the excuses about “assignment”

you’re right. We shouldn’t be able to expect a highly paid LB to read a play by a backup QB and backup RB and actually just use his instincts to make a play on them.

god forbid Jaylon figure out what’s going on and ya know, just be a better player than the backup QB and RB.

Lmao