Twitter: Sarcasm: Jaylon’s Still Got It

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yawn..........................again............do your own homework. You didnt see anything and I gave you a huge play. If it was obvious than how did you miss it?
I asked you to expose you have NO IDEA what Neal did telling me to watch the film again lol. You didn't watch **** you saw a highlight and chalked it up as Neal had a great game. You know how many snaps Neal played? Just curious?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s a shame. I think Jaylons biggest issue is he just physically isn’t the same as he was prior to the injury.

Sean Mcvay figured out his limitation, exposed them during the playoffs and every offense in the league has been taking advantage of them ever since.

Jaylon cannot change direction fast enough and Jaylon struggles to shed blocks and drive with power off that hurt leg.

It sucks. Not his fault. His injury ruined him.

At least Jaylon made enough money that he doesn’t gotta worry about it either way the rest of his life.
Yeah...I think Jaylon understood the assignment when he started his sunglasses business lol....Not for long lol.....

And yeah they haven't been the same since McVey. It was the most boring game plan but it was effective.

In 2018 it looked like LVE and Jaylon were the future of the NFL.....McVey gave the blueprint on what to do agains them.

Flamma

Reaction score
The problem is it was 3rd down and the play was basically an option and he had to choose to let the QB run it for an easy 2 yards or try to hold it up and make him complete the pass for a first.

It was just a difficult play To make. Maybe if he runs straight to the QB then LVE stops the QB but either way it was just a good play by Arizona and not worth criticizing Jaylon over and I’m all for Jaylon criticism.

No. I'm saying this and I'm a Jaylon supporter and apologist. I don't bad mouth him ever. The QB and the RB rolled out to his left. No reason to be that far behind. When I was 17 I wouldn't be that far off the play. This was not complicated at all. It's a basic high school and college play. It's super simple.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I asked you to expose you have NO IDEA what Neal did telling me to watch the film again lol. You didn't watch **** you saw a highlight and chalked it up as Neal had a great game. You know how many snaps Neal played? Just curious?

LOL.................A little insecure are we? Watched the game buddy, thats why I saw the strip fumble recovery. What is your excuse for missing the highlight AND during the game?

Im not the fool that acted like Neal did nothing, that would be you. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

"Duh............what did Neal do"?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL.................A little insecure are we? Watched the game buddy, thats why I saw the strip fumble recovery. What is your excuse for missing the highlight AND during the game?

Im not the fool that acted like Neal did nothing, that would be you. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

"Duh............what did Neal do"?

Aight Roy lol.....

This what you do though lol.

You told this site that the Cowboys had a bad draft because they "reached" for players on their board. I asked you who did they reach on? You responded "Well I didn't have those guys on my board"....

You ain't GOT NO DAMN BOARD! :laugh:

You not a scout. :laugh: You're not a talent evaluator.....

Talking about our rookies are trash just because they wasn't on YOUR BOARD.

Now you want me to believe that Neal had a good game because...you saw a highlight from him on BSPN? Man gone somewhere I ain't doing this with you this morning.

Agree to disagree and move on.

wecasa

Reaction score

I'm not sure what the coverage is behind it. But I see the wr flash behind 9 and is shadowed by the corner. 9 should be reading immediate threat to the back field. So eyes on the te to the rb. As soon as the te blocks down 9 should widen and set the edge as he is the edge defender and force the play back to the middle. Even if it's a run play and 9 widens a step, he still has outside leverage and can force it back to the middle. But he bites on the play action. Gets sucked inside and is beaten to the flat and can't recover quickly enough to make a play. The corner is gone covering the wr and the rb just has to get a step on 9 to get th 1st or more. Pretty simple offensive play design. Put a player on d with questionable abilities on an island and make him make a decision.

I would like to think Dan q would see this on film and either realize 9 can't do that job and either coach him up or find another guy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Aight Roy lol.....

This what you do though lol.

You told this site that the Cowboys had a bad draft because they "reached" for players on their board. I asked you who did they reach on? You responded "Well I didn't have those guys on my board"....

You ain't GOT NO DAMN BOARD! :laugh:

You not a scout. :laugh: You're not a talent evaluator.....

Talking about our rookies are trash just because they wasn't on YOUR BOARD.

Now you want me to believe that Neal had a good game because...you saw a highlight from him on BSPN? Man gone somewhere I ain't doing this with you this morning.

Agree to disagree and move on.

Moving the goal posts again are we? Your go to move.

Its pretty simple buddy...............this happens all the time with you. You asked me what I saw so great that Neal did and I gave it to you.

I understand how you might feel silly after my answer, but thats not my problem. Next time do your homework before you ask silly questions.

The laughable part is its usually YOU that gets offended and starts arguing with me.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
watched it on Twitter. the best response was

He runs slower than romo with a bad back

runner up for second best post

Imagine paying over 100,000 dollars to change your number to 9, just to lose your starting job to Micah Parsons, Keanu Neal, and Jabril Cox :laugh::laugh:

Jarntt

Reaction score
the RB is wayyyy to fast for Jaylon to cover its just good play design not really Jaylon being trash

he could play it perfect and still wouldve got beat
So now even his straight line speed isn't good enough? If that is the case we should cut him now because what else does he have?

From watching the play live it looked to me that LVE had the RB if he went the other way and Jaylon had him on this side. The play was crystal clear what was going on (didn't we all see it as soon as the play developed?) and he had it all right in front of him. It was a crappy fake to the same side that the RB sprinted to, so there is no excuse. So if the RB was his responsibility he should have been out in front of the play and shut it down. To say the RB was too fast is silly because that is pretty much the case every time a LB covers a RB and they often shut the play down without a problem. It was just a classic case of Jaylon just not being aware on the field. Worst instincts ever.

He did have a nice run stuff on his first play on 2nd and short for no gain.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
All I did was laugh and say ok....why are you responding to that post? It was quite clear lol.

You are a self admitted homer. Homers lack the tools to properly analyze players. Thats your problem. I dont have THAT problem.

Its not my fault you missed the game AND the highlights. I havent even seen the highlights. LOL

Neal is consistently sticking his nose up in there making plays. I cant help it if you didnt see him doing that last night.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I do like, how a simple play action bootleg to the right, is all of a sudden some kind of amazing play design

That’s what I find funny.

as if this isn’t one of the oldest plays in football. Lol

That goes the other way too. If it is one of the oldest plays in football, it means that it works on a consistent basis against a whole bunch of lb'ers.

Jaylon got beat, but the DE geting beat was worse

HungryLion

Reaction score
That goes the other way too. If it is one of the oldest plays in football, it means that it works on a consistent basis against a whole bunch of lb'ers.

Jaylon got beat, but the DE geting beat was worse

Yeah. Good players don’t get beat by it. And bad players do.

Enter: Jaylon.

Beat by a backup QB and perennial all star Chase Edmonds on a simple bootleg. Lol